💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who's better - Lady Gaga or Michelle Obama?

Warholian

WHO?W.  

73 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Michelle
    • Gag

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2020Covid19IsOurs
1 minute ago, Warholian said:

Sshh, they haven't announced it yet.

Look at the Impact of our two queens, haven't even announced the song and it has already sold 550 million digital downloads. All its fake fan made music videos have over 120 billion views each which is slightly unbelievable.

Slay us Mother (of Malia Ann and Natasha) Monster!! The First Lady Gaga:giveup::giveup:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Warholian
Just now, DWUWpartII said:

Look at the Impact of our two queens, haven't even announced the song and it has already sold 550 million digital downloads. All its fake fan made music videos have over 120 billion views each which is slightly unbelievable.

Slay us Mother (of Malia Ann and Natasha) Monster!! The First Lady Gaga:giveup::giveup:

550 million is the 2013 numbers. I know its easy to not stay up to date but I'm incredibly disappointed in you for spewing such false ****. It has sold 1.49 billion as of October 2015. 92% of sales are going directly to me as I gave them the idea, so I should know. 

You disgust me. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

2020Covid19IsOurs
Just now, Warholian said:

550 million is the 2013 numbers. I know its easy to not stay up to date but I'm incredibly disappointed in you for spewing such false ****. It has sold 1.49 billion as of October 2015. 92% of sales are going directly to me as I gave them the idea, so I should know. 

You disgust me. 

I saw it on ATRL. flopsite. :laughga:

Mercie my warholian GOD!:giveup:

Warholian
3 minutes ago, DWUWpartII said:

I saw it on ATRL. flopsite. :laughga:

Mercie my warholian GOD!:giveup:

Please spread rumours for me to hype up my album baby. Personally I'm thinking 'This Album Is Your Bible And I Am Your God ft. Raven Symone' will be released as the fifth single thanks to Raven's newfound success and fame with her beautiful sentiments on The View, the greatest television program in human history. (1 billion watch per episode). She can get us mad coins. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

2020Covid19IsOurs
3 hours ago, Warholian said:

Please spread rumours for me to hype up my album baby. Personally I'm thinking 'This Album Is Your Bible And I Am Your God ft. Raven Symone' will be released as the fifth single thanks to Raven's newfound success and fame with her beautiful sentiments on The View, the greatest television program in human history. (1 billion watch per episode). She can get us mad coins. 

She's the It girl right now. Imagine the vocals on the song, the sweet crooning better than the actual ravens.

That's so Racist Raven.:derpga:

Katharine Hepburn

Gaga actually achieved her fame. Michelle just got fame and influence off the back of a man which isn't impressive at all. 

xoxo Joanne

I don't know what I was expecting when I clicked on this thread but I'm disappointed in all of you. Gaga is a flop artflop only sold 17 copies she does not deserve to be so close in the polls to queen of booty Michelle Osama.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Michelle's "Turnip For What" was a smash hit and charted in the top 10 on the 100 at #4

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived