new music

Adele - 'When We Were Young'

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Candy

Can't wait to hear the studio version:) i love it!

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

MelbHawker

Gorgeous vocals - a little bit too much in the chorus though. I hope the studio version's chorus is a little more subdued. The verses though... absolutely beautiful. Her music is so soul-satisfying. She's looking absolutely stunning! 

For those criticising the lyrics... I can agree to an extent. They're lyrics that aren't as universally relatable as previous songs. That said, still a great song. It's no 'Hello'. But it's promising!

RAMROD

That is really good. I am excited for the studio version!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Levine said:

Is this the second single?

Yeah she confirmed it

Though we don't know when she'll release it as a single.. probably soon as she released that performance 

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, frankgutz said:

what? that's it? meh, Hello is better, but this will be a hit for sure, im still waiting for the slayage of 25

This is hitting me hard atm... I can't help but think of all the good times I had with previous friends and one particular person I met here on GGD who I had lost contact with. 

This song is going to hit so many people hard- thats why she is successful because she knows what the everyday joe has been through and writes it in an accessible way - heartbreak...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
51 minutes ago, Levine said:

It's SO SO GOOD! Like I prefer this 100 times over Hello. 

Its less abrasive than Hello 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
20 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah she confirmed it

Though we don't know when she'll release it as a single.. probably soon as she released that performance 

I need this in my itunes now

monketsharona
13 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

I need this in my itunes now

So do I ^^

I really feel like it's her next Someone Like You !

Archived