Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Judas Performance Appreciation

Solitaire

Featured Posts

RAYA.core

ย 

the dramaaa

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

My favorite thing about the Judas era was the fashion. The gaudy decedant gold and jewel toned fashion she wore combined with the leather. The black and white hair and elaborate makeup. ****ing amazing. I loved the red outfit she wore to the Twitter interview and the interview outfit she wore at Graham Norton (probsย spelled that wrong). Amazing.

kiss kiss

The outfit.ย :giveup:

Those GUITARS.ย :giveup:

THAT "EW!":giveup:ย (brb, putting my life back together after relivingย these glorious days)

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Solitaire
17 hours ago, DeathofSamantha said:

so then it didn't "slay" then?

It slayed mine and plenty of other little monsters' pussaays so I'd say yeah it did

- Previously Sycothisis

Solitaire
3 hours ago, Church said:

My favorite thing about the Judas era was the fashion. The gaudy decedant gold and jewel toned fashion she wore combined with the leather. The black and white hair and elaborate makeup. ****ing amazing. I loved the red outfit she wore to the Twitter interview and the interview outfit she wore at Graham Norton (probsย spelled that wrong). Amazing.

YES this and the Born This Way single eras are my favorites when it comes to fashion and imagery in general.

- Previously Sycothisis

Katsuki Bakugo
41 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

It slayed mine and plenty of other little monsters' pussaays so I'd say yeah it did

I mean I love the song to this very day the video and everything about it. I just can differentiate what actually happened to what I felt happened.ย 

MIND you BTW was when I was heavily involved in charts...ย I have kind of given that up and now just enjoy music.ย 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

22 hours ago, AmericanHSlave said:

I prefer the performance on Ellen better. Gaga danced better than any one her dancers there tbh. I was so stunned by the choreography and her gracefulness in executing that intense routine.

This!ย 

Solitaire
5 hours ago, DeathofSamantha said:

I mean I love the song to this very day the video and everything about it. I just can differentiate what actually happened to what I felt happened.ย 

MIND you BTW was when I was heavily involved in charts...ย I have kind of given that up and now just enjoy music.ย 

Definitely think we're basing our definitions of "slay" on different things; I don't care that it didn't chart as high as other BTW singles, it was a perfect single era for me and I'll love it till the end <3

- Previously Sycothisis

Katsuki Bakugo
12 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

Definitely think we're basing our definitions of "slay" on different things; I don't care that it didn't chart as high as other BTW singles, it was a perfect single era for me and I'll love it till the end <3

BTW in comparison to recent eras of music was perfect.ย 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived