throwback

Judas Performance Appreciation

Solitaire

Featured Posts

Solitaire

Let's appreciate this masterpiece of a performance

The planet backdrop :dies:

The outfit :weavesnatched:

The glorious prophetic breakdown that Judas was blessed with :deceasedandthenrevived:

Post and appreciate your favorite performances of the God-inspired industrial electro pop bop that is Judas :praisebe:

- Previously Sycothisis

Katsuki Bakugo
16 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

Let's appreciate this masterpiece of a performance

The planet backdrop :dies:

The outfit :weavesnatched:

The glorious prophetic breakdown that Judas was blessed with :deceasedandthenrevived:

Post and appreciate your favorite performances of the God-inspired industrial electro pop bop that is Judas :praisebe:

God Inspired? Its a song about the man who betrayed the son god... and her using this theme as her own betrayal in love from a man. There is nothing God inspired about this. Religious imagery yes, but nothing god inspired. 

other wise everything else you said is accurate as ****

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, Yves said:

Not me remembering the Ellen Show performance.

Why are her Ellen performances the worst...(except for Bad Romance and Speechless?)

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Solitaire
2 hours ago, DeathofSamantha said:

God Inspired? Its a song about the man who betrayed the son god... and her using this theme as her own betrayal in love from a man. There is nothing God inspired about this. Religious imagery yes, but nothing god inspired. 

other wise everything else you said is accurate as ****

If the hand of God wasn't involved in the creation of that song, how did it turn out so slayingly well?

image.png

- Previously Sycothisis

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Solitaire said:

If the hand of God wasn't involved in the creation of that song, how did it turn out so slayingly well?

image.png

It may have slayed you personally, but she received so much backlash from this song... from her own fans not just religious groups. It only went top 10, and that was from it leaking and her rushing to send it to iTunes. It was not destined to be a single- her label made her release it. She even said so. 

Solitaire
2 hours ago, DeathofSamantha said:

It may have slayed you personally, but she received so much backlash from this song... from her own fans not just religious groups. It only went top 10, and that was from it leaking and her rushing to send it to iTunes. It was not destined to be a single- her label made her release it. She even said so. 

Okay yes, but #MusicNotTheBling hunny

- Previously Sycothisis

Bradley

I prefer the performance on Ellen better. Gaga danced better than any one her dancers there tbh. I was so stunned by the choreography and her gracefulness in executing that intense routine.

Alien Tulip

I love this performance. The hair and outfit is great and the choreography was on point. Boomkack was amazing. I always loved her Judas performances especially during the bridge. Everyone seems to hate the Ellen one (where shes ginger) but I loved it because I don't want every performance to have over the top vocals (how annoying would that be?). Sometimes it's nice to have a simple performance that isn't too dramatic with the theatrics or high vocals. 

PartySick

This song <3 

I love her using a biblican allusion to represent past pain and how we grow from it. If it weren't for the betrayal of Judas, Jesus would not have been the savior the Christians know today. In other words, the pain you've felt before, any bs you've been through, it's only served to make you stronger.

And this performance gets a YAAAAASS 

🖤

McMonster08

Is it just me or all Judas performances are on point?

All BTW era performances are actually on point. No shocking elements like pyro-t*ts or blood, her talent was enough

Katsuki Bakugo
2 hours ago, Solitaire said:

Okay yes, but #MusicNotTheBling hunny

so then it didn't "slay" then?

Tropico

Most if not all Judas performances have bad or mediocre vocals but she makes up for it with charisma and dancing. So very Madonna like. :happy:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Head Empty

Too bad we don't have a HQ recording of this performance, it looks and sounds like the best Judas performance she's done:

Archived