💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Sarah Michelle Gellar is now a little monster

Brainiac

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

omg!! really? they're gonna make a new serie or it's gonna be a remake? :giveup:

remake of the movie for sure not sure on the series. but SMG herself said she was looking for a new slayer so it's possible a new series for sure

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
1 minute ago, Hexxx said:

remake of the movie for sure not sure on the series. but SMG herself said she was looking for a new slayer so it's possible a new series for sure

i would love to see the continuation of the story, maybe she can play the role of the mentor, that would be really cool

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

2 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

i would love to see the continuation of the story, maybe she can play the role of the mentor, that would be really cool

Yeah that would be cool. I'm still trying to watch the entire series too. Xena is also getting a remake and i am excited for that one 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Duella Dvil
1 hour ago, Derpplause said:

yass become her 

1973-largest-fan.jpg

I HONKED BIGGEST FAN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PUNS OH **** YEEEEEESSS

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Bad Bromance

Yaaaassss!!!!  The original Queen of Scream is stanning for the Queen of Music!!  I couldn't be happier to learn that Sarah Michelle Gellar's a Little Monster.  Sarah's my 90s Queen.  

It's about time you joined our cult, Sarah!!!   :D

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bad Bromance
47 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

That would be totally amazing!!!  Sarah's one of my favorite slasher movie actresses from the 90s.  Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Love-Hewitt and Neve Campbell are all awesome, IMO.

FrankGutz
8 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

That would be totally amazing!!!  Sarah's one of my favorite slasher movie actresses from the 90s.  Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Love-Hewitt and Neve Campbell are all awesome, IMO.

i know!!! buffy was like my whole childhood :legend:

Bad Bromance
Just now, frankgutz said:

i know!!! buffy was like my whole childhood :legend:

Same here!!!  I loved her in every one of her movies!  She was so good in the movie Cruel Intentions, wasn't she??

FrankGutz
54 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

Yeah that would be cool. I'm still trying to watch the entire series too. Xena is also getting a remake and i am excited for that one 

im rewatching Buffy on Netflix too :air: buffy & willow >>>>>>>>>>>

FrankGutz
2 hours ago, Bad Bromance said:

Same here!!!  I loved her in every one of her movies!  She was so good in the movie Cruel Intentions, wasn't she??

Love her there, she was a b---h!! And i also loved The Grudge & I know what u did >>>>>>>>

Ferrer Zorola

ow I've always loved her she's just so pretty! this brings back Scooby Doo and me wanting to be Daphne memories! 

LIFE IS GOOD

Bad Bromance
9 hours ago, frankgutz said:

Love her there, she was a b---h!! And i also loved The Grudge & I know what u did >>>>>>>>

OMG, she was really good in The Grudge and especially good in I Know What You Did Last Summer.  What do you think about Jennifer Love-Hewitt??  I lover her so much, too!

Archived