๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga with grey weaves

Highway10

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy

Love all of them except the ARTPOP ones.ย 

I wanted Born This Way to be this light, dreamy dance pop record with her long gray hair and neutral clothing tones. Ended up getting plastic horns, lots of latex, and an army gay backup dancing aliens.ย :derpga:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

i appreciate this topic.ย 

2nn3v6.jpg

ย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Alien Tulip
On 11/15/2015, 11:07:59, Strigoi said:

Love all of them except the ARTPOP ones.ย 

I wanted Born This Way to be this light, dreamy dance pop record with her long gray hair and neutral clothing tones. Ended up getting plastic horns, lots of latex, and an army gay backup dancing aliens.ย :derpga:

ugh me too. I remember after the vmas 2010 I was expecting the era to be gaga with long white or gray hair and more unicorns.

venusian
On November 15, 2015 at 2:48:19 PM, amenvodka said:

They're wigs not weaves.

JUST CAME TO COMMENT THIS

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Dark Anatomy
9 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

ugh me too. I remember after the vmas 2010 I was expecting the era to be gaga with long white or gray hair and more unicorns.

EXACTLY! Someone else had the same vibe!!! Plus the way she sang it I thought Born This Way (song) was a mid-tempo power ballad.ย 

It's my favorite hair color on her. It always looks both classy and edgy.ย 

We're all Stronger Together!

Alien Tulip
Just now, Strigoi said:

EXACTLY! Someone else had the same vibe!!! Plus the way she sang it I thought Born This Way (song) was a mid-tempo power ballad.ย 

I was expecting visuals like the vmas 2010 and yeah it would have been amazing if it were mid tempo power ballad with whitney houston esque vocals. I love some parts of the born this way era but it was a bit underwhelming because I was expecting so much more. I enjoyed the born this way single era a lot though. For the ARTPOP era I eas expecting futuristic metallic shiny production and visuals like the ARTPOP inez photoshoot but I was wrong again. For the next album I'm going to stop expecting and predicting and just be surprised by whatever we get because The Fame Monster was totally unexpected sound and visual wise and that's why I enjoyed it so much because I wasn't expecting the Fame Gaga to FameMonster Gaga transition

Highway10
11 hours ago, Licantropo said:

I've always loved Gaga's grey/silver hair. What a vixen.

Lady-Gaga-293x185.jpgย 

lady-gaga-759.jpg?w=600

slay mamaย :wub:

Archived