Gaga with grey weaves

Highway10

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic
3 hours ago, Highway10 said:

VanityFairUntagged.png

Lady-GaGa-Vanity-Fair-US-September-2010-

the nick knight photoshoots were also amazing (vanity fair) :blush:

That hint of pink is just the right touch. Fantastic!

Gaga is the only artist I know that can pull off the grey/silver so flawlessly. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackstar

I think that she is the one who started the trend about dying their hair in grayish colors. Idk about you but  in Croatia (the country where I came from), I can see lot of young womans, girl teenagers with gray hair. Personally I liked it and I think that Gaga should wear gray wigs more often cuz she looks amazing with them.

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

The Child
1 hour ago, amenvodka said:

They're wigs not weaves.

Then how can you explain the fact that she always snatch our weaves when she has grey hair?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

I think she should totally have a full era of grey weaves/wigs. They slay so hard!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

A Real Panda

Gaga always slays with Gray hair. The VMAs 2010 looks including the meat dress were with gray hair and that VF are even now the best I've seen her.

Highway10
44 minutes ago, ManilaMonster said:

Gaga always slays with Gray hair. The VMAs 2010 looks including the meat dress were with gray hair and that VF are even now the best I've seen her.

Pictures-Lady-Gaga-2010-MTV-VMA-Red-Carp

tumblr_ntx1ve05ui1qanr18o4_1280.jpg

this was such an iconic moment in the VMAs history

A Real Panda
4 hours ago, Highway10 said:

Pictures-Lady-Gaga-2010-MTV-VMA-Red-Carp

tumblr_ntx1ve05ui1qanr18o4_1280.jpg

this was such an iconic moment in the VMAs history

I agree, I feel like she's cemented herself as an icon forever that night. She snatched so many weaves, I mean the red carpet and winning every damn category she was nominated, and the meat dress and announcing her new record. And with Gray hair she still managed to surprise many at the Oscars. She needs a whole era of thisss.

StarstruckIllusion
6 hours ago, Red said:

I don't like them cause it usually means the album era is over 

Holy **** you just shocked me. Gaga does that to symbolize the end of an era, bc grey hair usually symbolizes the end of life wow. Queen of art. 

10 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

Holy **** you just shocked me. Gaga does that to symbolize the end of an era, bc grey hair usually symbolizes the end of life wow. Queen of art. 

But then again sometimes she wears grey wigs in the middle of eras so I don't know

All I know is that she did wear grey wigs for the Alejandro, MTN and towards end of the C2C era around the Grammys and Oscars. I don't remember when she used the grey version of the Aphrodite wig. Just googled it, it was weeks before the artRAVE ended.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, Red said:

But then again sometimes she wears grey wigs in the middle of eras so I don't know

All I know is that she did wear grey wigs for the Alejandro, MTN and towards end of the C2C era around the Grammys and Oscars. I don't remember when she used the grey version of the Aphrodite wig.

The transition from ARTPOP to Cheek to Cheek was so messy abs interjoined, that's why. The album came out before #artRave finished 

1 minute ago, ROARyals said:

The transition from ARTPOP to Cheek to Cheek was so messy abs interjoined, that's why. The album came out before #artRave finished 

Check my updated post

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
5 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

I think she should totally have a full era of grey weaves/wigs. They slay so hard!

When she's 80 Hopefully

Archived