game

Introducing Twilight Princess HD for Wii U

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

More importantly how amazing does Zelda U look at the end :giveup:  

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Chromatislaps

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG and Zelda U at the end of the trailer :legend:I need a WiiU or an NX (please Nintendo released the NX with Zelda U next year :giveup: )

zexion_armando

Meh, the intro makes replaying that game a damned chore, and the incessant fetch quests towards end game are even worse.

I'm sorry but I see no difference in quality. Maybe because the video is in 360p :laughga:

Don't visit my profile

Honestly Twilight Princess HD, The Original Pokemon Red, Blue, & Yellow for 3DS & Cloud from Final Fantasy for Smash Bros were the biggest highlights from this Direct. Can't wait for that Smash special broadcast next month.  :yay:

"If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"

Haroon

I'm so glad they finally said something or showed something about Zelda U, it'd been far too long and I was afraid it'd been scrapped :rip: 

I'm not sure how I feel about Twilight Princess HD, especially when Wii Us can still play the original Twilight Princess Wii version. I understood Wind Waker HD because players didn't have the backwards compatibility to play Wind Waker, but why Twilight Princess? I was hoping that'd be remade for the upcoming console with revamped graphics :sweat: I didn't notice much of a change with this being in HD, I mean yes it looks a bit nicer but the harsh edges are still there and I was hoping for a bigger improvement on graphics :noparty:

Not sure whether I'll get this because I played and finished Twilight Princess only a few short years ago and still have the game, but definitely getting Zelda U and keeping an eye out for further news :party:

Archived