💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

LG5 Fan-Made Concept Stage

Quasi

Featured Posts

Hi Munchkins. :derpga:

I made a concept stage for LG5 going off of the predicted disco vibe. I was heavily inspired by the Tom Ford video, so I incorporated a lot of white color, and clean lines. My vision for the stage was to be one giant discotek. The GA floor would be a large LED dance floor, with light designs in sync with the music that's playing. The large disco ball would be illuminated during the climaxes of each song and the glass balconies could be lowered and raised to give better views for Gaga, her band, and the fans. Her piano can be located anywhere on the stage, but it would be transportable much like the BTW Ball. 

The thing I love about Gaga's concert stages is that there is a clear structure on the main stage. It's not just a box and an LED backdrop but a living, breathing, dynamic structure that changes with the show. So with this design I wanted to emanate that. I hope you guys like it! :)

6ZVcmrh.jpg

UYnJ2yl.jpgNkW2Lj1.jpgig6PXqB.jpgHmvTDzS.jpg

Disco Ball courtesy of SketchUp user "Arizona"

JBL Line Array courtesy of SketchUp user "nilson C."

Clay Paky Sharpy courtesy of "Jamie V."

and 2D Lady Gaga courtesy of "_VanaticalFoxes"

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Just now, JGD said:

This looks so good!  I like the concept, gives me the artRAVE stage vibes. :legend: 

Thank You! That was another inspiration as well. I never want her to get rid of the long catwalks. They just add so much to the show.:wub:

People are already so thirsty for a new tour...

I like it, but I don't love it... way too similar to artRave's.

I love to use SketchUp though, there's a plenty of good stage concepts there.

🌹 free britney 🌹

URFUTUREFAV

oh wow that's an amazing stage !! But for next tour I want Gaga to have amazing entrances

People hate what they don't understand.

Just now, Edu said:

People are already so thirsty for a new tour...

I like it, but I don't love it... way too similar to artRave's.

I love to use SketchUp though, there's a plenty of good stage concepts there.

artRave was the base for my ideas. I just couldn't let go of its stage design, it's just too perfect. 

Just now, Quasi said:

artRave was the base for my ideas. I just couldn't let go of its stage design, it's just too perfect. 

I'm not a fan, maybe that's why I don't love yours as well.

I want something huge, more like TBTWB or even TMBT, but nothing like the artRave... it lacked a ton of different stuff for me.

🌹 free britney 🌹

FrankGutz

wooow, it looks awesome, love the disco ball

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

I'm not too sure about the white beams behind the stage, they seem a bit excessive and too modern. However I love the runway and second stage, imagine if the stairs could retract and the second stage raises up like in the monster ball :legend:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Head Empty

I reaaaaaaally love the esthetic of it.

My only complaint would be that the round part of the stage might not be visible for those who are standing on the left side of the catwalk, as the view would be blocked by said catwalk and the stairs. Nevertheless amazing job :legend:

Just now, MANiKIWI said:

I'm not too sure about the white beams behind the stage, they seem a bit excessive and too modern. However I love the runway and second stage, imagine if the stairs could retract and the second stage raises up like in the monster ball :legend:

I wanted to go for a clean edged modern look like the Tom Ford video. However I still have the base for this stage and I can change the structure so I'll take your guy's suggestions and see what I can come up with!

President Biden

Holy **** this is good! Can u help make a stage concept for me. I need one for Madge's CAL tour (create a record label rpg game) and ur great

I got drunk

Just now, dicsoheave865 said:

Holy **** this is good! Can u help make a stage concept for me. I need one for Madge's CAL tour (create a record label rpg game) and ur great

I would need a description and a deadline. After that I'd try to help out as much as I can! :D

President Biden
1 minute ago, Quasi said:

I would need a description and a deadline. After that I'd try to help out as much as I can! :D

Ok that's great! I'll shoot u a message with the info

I got drunk

Archived