💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Harry Potter PC Games

chromaticka

Featured Posts

SweetEscape

hahaha im literally installing chamber of secrets for PC and the pictures for the GBA just popped up :lmao:

:dies: 

Kermit

OMG I LOVEEE PERCY JACKSON

IT'S THE BEST BOOK SUZANNE COLLINS HAS EVER WRITTEN.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

SweetEscape

hahaha im literally installing chamber of secrets for PC and the pictures for the GBA just popped up :lmao:

Damn now I saw screenshots on Google and I wanna play it all over again :air:  #nostalgiasforgeeks

chromaticka

Damn now I saw screenshots on Google and I wanna play it all over again :air:  #nostalgiasforgeeks

literally the most appropriate hashtag right now hahahaha

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Mister Gaga

Does anyone else play these games? I used to play them all the time when I was younger and tonight I just finished Goblet of Fire! Sooo nostalgic 

1185313.jpg

YESSSSSS!! I have them all! I played them all time when i was younger. Chamber of Secrets and Half Blood Prince are the best ones! HBP has perfect graphics and sounds! The atmosphere is sooo good, so HP! When you walk through the corridors at night  :giveup:

Goblet of Fire is also good, but the fact that you can't walk freely through Hogwarts it's just  :duck:

And the 7 & 7p2  :duck:  horrible shooters

I thought i was the only one who played this games! :air: What's your fave?

RAMROD

I played the Playstation and GBA ones.

IDK, not really into computer games except for SIMS.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

Omg yes I used to play Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets on our computer ages ago :lmao: I remember spending ages trying to complete the Quidditch game because I didn't know we had to press the button when the Golden Snitch slid into the hand area when it was slipping up and down the bar :rip:

Drawing the spell symbols accurately was so fun but kinda frustrating, and making sure that you get the most points for your house for doing it really well :laughga: Collecting those wizard cards was great too, ugh I want to go back and play those games :flutter:

• 3 weeks later...

The first 2 are the best, the third was entertaining but very easy, the fourth was a disaster, the fifth was good looking and the roaming was nice but not a very rewarding game, the sixth was the same as the fifth, and I won't mention the final 2 abominations.

They were my first ever videogames, I spent so many Saturdays playing through the first 2 games.

These were some of my favorite games ever. I remember those nifty cheat things like in CoS where you could open up a command prompt in-game and do cool **** like press 'delete' and zoom around a time-frozen Hogwarts and go through the walls and find litte easter eggs, like that one room with every character in it under the floors. Those were the days, man. :flutter: 

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

• 3 weeks later...
heavymlover

Can they make an HP RPG similar to these games already? I've played pretty much all of them, and the first three remain my favorites. They were just so much fun, and I remember being really upset whenever I couldn't find a wizard card. 5 and 6 were also really fun, but the last two...

Archived