💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the Justin/Selena Just for Sales?

GagaXCupcakke

Featured Posts

GagaXCupcakke

Imma rant for second, (I'm hella pressed)

I'm really getting tired of their relationship.  Every song Justin releases everyone is like, "OMG it's probably about Selena!!".  I didn't care about their relationship when they were together and I really don't care now.  I don't think Justin gives a **** either, he's just here for the money.  

This all just seems like a desperate plea for sales.  Like Justin is just milking this for all it's worth.    

Personal Opinion: Justin is a douche.  He has no respect for his fans.  I'm so happy we have Gaga.   

:miley:

Kermit

I don't care really, both of them are not within my interests and I find both of them repulsive and unneeded in the industry as we have enough pointless "It-Couples-with-no-talent".

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

malazam

Of course it is. It's all about marketing and social, nothing is truly real in the media, it's sad, yes but there are people who believes that and pay for that.  :madge:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Kermit

Of course it is. It's all about marketing and social, nothing is truly real in the media, it's sad, yes but there are people who believes that and pay for that.  :madge:

What if Tay and Gagz are just doing it for the media :omg:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

malazam

The media is not into Gaga's relationship as they are into Justin and Selena...

another shot before we kiss the other side

Warholian

I couldn't care less about him. I've somehow been able to avoid him for the past 4 years because I can't remember a single song he's released. Gaga's the only person in pop I need.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Gaga and Taylor have a different audience (Gaga - Young People/LGBTQ+ Community; Taylor - 30+-year-old Females) therefore no one would really profit, because the people who watch Chicago Fire aren't interested in what LG is releasing or are jealous of her, Justin and Selena have the same audience, which is young people who grew up with Disney and youtube. If they did it for media, she would've been to every event with him (Oscars, Grammys).

OT: Justin is a douche, his singing voice is weak and people only like him for his look. He also seems very arrogant and mean, I mean the 'at least clap on beat' thing is so rude, at least they are clapping, I wouldn't even go to a concert of him. I want One Direction to snatch that #1 Album.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

I'm sick of Justin and I cannot believe he actually has fans. There I said it.

Wait am I allowed to say that around here?

Oh, I'm just visiting-

LoveandMagic

Gaga and Taylor have a different audience (Gaga - Young People/LGBTQ+ Community; Taylor - 30+-year-old Females) therefore no one would really profit, because the people who watch Chicago Fire aren't interested in what LG is releasing or are jealous of her, Justin and Selena have the same audience, which is young people who grew up with Disney and youtube. If they did it for media, she would've been to every event with him (Oscars, Grammys).

I agree, except I know 30+ year olds who listen to Gaga. Hell, I had a teacher in her 50's that likes Gaga and would play her music in lab class. My mom also likes Gaga. I think though at the 30+ range you aren't likely to find people who are obsessed with the love life of pop stars. Also Chicago Fire is a popular show, but not a HUGE show. So less likely to have many fans keeping big tabs on Taylor. Also bear in mind that Taylor is a very low key guy, and Gaga seems to be more low key when with him. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Maybe. Or maybe it was genuine and he's just writing about his own personal experiences as pretty much every artist ever has always done. There's no way of knowing.

Archived