đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Britney Fans Hate Gaga Lmfao

Noah Fatale

Featured Posts

Runway

Whats there to hate about britney these days? :air: and unlike the Britbots, gaga fans no longer live in 2004 :murderga:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poope MOnster

I like Britney I'm grow up with her

even she not the same anymore but her have so much impact in pop culture accept it or not

i really respect her old work

no way that people do nothing reach that success like Britney if they lazy

she is real thing before

she can dance she practice she is entertainer she really have soul and trying put everything in her work in her own way before she mental breakdown

But i m agree people here shade or make fun of her here often but trust me it not even come close the amount hate from Britney fan toward gaga and idgi too

Plz don't become like that it sad and tragic

Riot Poof

It's funny that one of the nicest pop stars has some of the most vile fans.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Justin Bieber

If anything, they hate her because what they see as "Gaga copying Britney." is actually "Gaga doing all Britney does but way better."

In my honest opinion, the world would be better off without Britney Spears, promoting being an industry puppet for the sake of success without necesarry talent, giving a bad example to everyone, and also making people that actually have talent angry at her.

UmbriaWitch

I thought the hate started from early in Gaga's career, when she gave an interview saying she would never lipsync and trashing artists who do, which Britney fans took to mean she was shading Britney- which says a lot :smh:

Archived