💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Britney Fans Hate Gaga Lmfao

Noah Fatale

Featured Posts

Whispering

We are all nun! We must face the victims and heal them!

I have no idea what you are talking about, but the Gaga fans who stepped in did so (for the most part) in a respectful, but firm manner. There is nothing wrong with what they did. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I have no idea what you are talking about, but the Gaga fans who stepped in did so (for the most part) in a respectful, but firm manner. There is nothing wrong with what they did. 

I agree with the gaga fans. I was there, it was Ray Of Light who made fun of people with bipolar but as long as he apologized then thats all that matters even though we're all not human at the end of the day and shouldn't care for one another. 

LoveandMagic

Well, to be fair, Gaga gets hated/shaded on by some of her own "fans" on this site. :reductive2:

Anyway, I knew of and liked Britney before Gaga appeared on the scene, in fact, I used to hate Gaga (didn't have anything to do with Brit), which is ironic because I used to hate Britney before I liked her. Now I like Britney and love Gaga. People will find ways to be bitter and pressed, and when they direct almost all their energy toward negativity (particularly in "stan wars") they often lead empty lives of frustration themselves. It's easy to get caught up in their mountain of bulls--t, but it's not healthy so I tend to try and stay away from places where negativity festers. Or even messiness in general. 

Doesn't Britney's biggest fan site hate on Britney herself pretty frequently as well? I think it was BreatheHeavy or Xhale that I once saw a **** ton of nasty comments from her own fans? Those places obviously don't represent the entire base or probably even the majority, but they seem to be havens of wretchedness, and I don't get the point of that when you are coming together to bond over music. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Adelephant

Some Britney stans are still pressed about the Femme Fatale/Born This Way stan war back in 2011. 

They are a dying breed anyway because Britney is barely doing anything anymore. 

ARTPOPdidntflop

Whenever there's a Britney thread everyone praises ha :saw:

Tbh I feel like Gaga is the most hated because she is the biggest threat to everyone elses fave. So they try and keep her down as much as possible

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Desperado

I'm on Exhale and there's a lot of members that praise Gaga. It's an even even situation. A lot britney haters here make fun of Britney's mental issues which is really ****ed up. 

No one hates Britney here, they hate Katy.

djBuffoon

Their fave could never touch Gaga, from a artistic/musical standpoint. Marketability, sure. Accessibility, yes. That's all they've got though. :shrug: 

(Don't come for me, I enjoy Britney as much as the next gay.)

I say this all the time and am always surprised to see Gaga fans complaining about Madonna or Katy fans. Britney fans have always been just pure ugly hate toward Gaga and her fans... This is me going way back to 2009 and onward. They are by far the worst.

Dark Anatomy

I never said she was the most hated but she does get hate here. It could be worse though since Katy, Azealia, Xtinct, and others get more hate.

Are you a member on FOTP too? Serving battlegrounds tea. :lmao:

holy scheisse

some gaga fans, like me, have high standards in our music because of the nature of our fav, and will dismiss and make fun of other popstars that lack talent lol.

britney fans on the otherhand are probably just bitter over the fact that their fav is a glorified dancer who's dancing days were in their prime long ago, whilest gaga is a jazz art pop punk actress who is full of talent and still in her prime

Alien Tulip

some gaga fans, like me, have high standards in our music because of the nature of our fav, and will dismiss and make fun of other popstars that lack talent lol.

True but Gaga is a fan of Britney and Cher

gaga-tea.gif

RAMROD

They are hating cos they are bitter with slow days in their stan life. Not much going on except the Las Vegas. Boredom can lead to agressiveness, just like when a bird got bored and will plucked out their feathers cos stressed.

Illustration, this is them right now:

ad_186535797.jpg?w=480&h=640&crop=1

Meanwhile, we here still have something going on even when Gags not doing new music just yet.

Illustration, this is us:

97771f2508e0a0452b2bbfea2c71b5a8.jpg

Fabulous. :gaycat:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Battle 4 Ur Life

Exhale? b* please! :ghostney:

nothing but pressed souls they are. And I myself love Brit Brit.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived