1. 1. Britney Or Selena

• Britney
    • Selena

Featured Posts

Noah Fatale

Britney is legendary.

Selena is a pop star paving her way.

Selena is a better vocalist.

Britney is a better performer and dancer (excluding anything 2007-14, but she's been killing vegas lately its like 2004 all over again).

They both make good solid pop music.

People are saying Selena is the next Britney.

Who do you prefer?

I prefer Britney for obvious reasons:lolly:

This is an unfair comparison....Britney is well past her peak and had a longer career so far....but both of them are amazing

Haroon

So far I've enjoyed more singles by Britney than Selena, so Britney :yes: Then again I've heard more from Britney so that could be kinda unfair, but even the level that I've liked Britney's singles is higher so I guess it'd still be Britney if Selena had more singles out :shrug: I like them both though :music: 

Mobster

Let's wait until Selena has as many jams as Britney :music:

Also, I'm not really fond of Britney's vocals, but I wouldn't say Selena's are necessarly better

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Brooke Candy

Britney IS and WILL ALWAYS be better than Selena.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Tove Lo

Britney of course. 

I feel like Selena isn't and won't ever be that iconic. She's kind of boring. 

hop on that **** like a maniac

Britney of course. 

I feel like Selena isn't and won't ever be that iconic. She's kind of boring. 

That's because she's very simple

djBuffoon

Honestly, never thought I'd say this, but I have to side with Selena on this one. I had really no use for her until Revival, which is yet another 2015 pop release (the first being C.R. Jepsen) that unexpectedly knocked me out.

GlitterAndGrease

Britney's Best Performances

Selena's Best performances

Britney's Latest Performances

Selena's Latest

I think it is not fair to compare them. I think Selena is the only artist channeling Britney the right way

Fiona Apple

Obviously Britney.But Selena is going the right way and she might become better than Britney.. Revival is better than some Britney albums for sure 

LoveandMagic

Britney is Britney and Selena is Selena. Britney has a longer career with extreme peaks but massive controversy/downfalls attached. However Britney seems to be rebounding and falling in love with her work again. Selena is very young and is still growing as an artist. I do think Selena will do very well in the future, she's not controversal, has a nice sized fan base, makes bops, is one of the most beautiful pop girls, and seems to have a good head on her shoulders (no mess). She's also an actress and seems to pick the right roles so she consistantly stays out there without over exposure. Will Selena surpass Britney in pop culture or sales/hits? Maybe. I can't predict any of that and won't try to. I'm just going to chill and look forward to new releases. 

Britney's Best Performances

Selena's Best performances

Britney's Latest Performances

Selena's Latest

I think it is not fair to compare them. I think Selena is the only artist channeling Britney the right way

These are nice. :)

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

migamiga

Selena is not even close to being able to be considered on the same level as Britney. Repent your sins!

Riot Poof

I can't deny that Britney has a lot of bops to her name. Can't say the same about Selena. :flop:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived