💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The X Factor UK (2015)

Haroon

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
Haroon

Did NOT think Che would be in the bottom two, but I'm so glad he was saved and one of the judges didn't pull a stunt like taking it to Deadlock because I'd be afraid he'd be eliminated prematurely like how Monica was :giveup: 

Haroon

I was SHOCKED that 4th Impact and Lauren Murray were in the bottom two, both did so amazingly on Saturday night :omg: I was expecting Che and Reggie & Bollie to be in the bottom, especially after Che screwed up on Hello :duck: 

I totally agree with Simon that that was the best sing off, like I can't remember ever being so torn up about who I wanted saved, like I couldn't actually decide because they both did spectacularly and I liked them both :giveup: I hope 4th Impact become big over here after the show though :ohno: 

Che should have left.

His voice was great but he just lacks a personality when he's performing.

Also who cocks up Adele?

shanghai-madonna.gif

Haroon
On 11/30/2015, 1:30:19, Benji said:

Che should have left.

His voice was great but he just lacks a personality when he's performing.

Also who cocks up Adele?

shanghai-madonna.gif

I felt that way about him until Judge's Houses and then started warming up to him, but this last week or so he's gone down for me again :noparty: I was so excited for Hello, then my family and I were sat there like "something's off :duck: " and thought he may have purposely ruined the song, but turns out it was by accident :neyde: 

Cocaine Heart

I'm crying about 4th Impact  :(
I thought they were going to win :(

Rooting for Reggie 'n Bollie now, not really interested in the other 3. 

We going to boo

Haroon

NOOOOOOOO I wanted Lauren over Che :noparty: Oh well, I've mainly been rooting for Louisa since the start anyway and that hasn't changed so yeah, really hope she wins :flutter: 

On 12/1/2015 at 7:50 PM, Cocaine Heart said:

I'm crying about 4th Impact  :(
I thought they were going to win :(

Rooting for Reggie 'n Bollie now, not really interested in the other 3. 

WHAT :giveup: How can you not want Louisa to win :giveup: 

Cocaine Heart
14 hours ago, Haroon said:

WHAT :giveup: How can you not want Louisa to win :giveup: 

She has an amazing voice but I don't find her 'interesting enough,' she doesn't grab my attention to follow her. I follow this from SA, I use to get so excited when 4th impact came one, even Alien for that matter and earlier on, Jennifer Phillips:happy:

I don't mid her winning though, she earned her place. 

We going to boo

Haroon

YESSSSSS LOUISA!!! :giveup: Although I reached a point where I wouldn't have minded if Reggie & Bollie won :laughga: The 2 hour show was half a waste though, I mean do they both really need to perform the winner's single only for one of them to sing it 15mins later? :rip: Plus all those reminders of past performances :deadbanana: Adele was the highlight and that's what I was mainly waiting for and she didn't disappoint :flutter: 

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

YESSSSSS LOUISA!!! :giveup: Although I reached a point where I wouldn't have minded if Reggie & Bollie won :laughga: The 2 hour show was half a waste though, I mean do they both really need to perform the winner's single only for one of them to sing it 15mins later? :rip: Plus all those reminders of past performances :deadbanana: Adele was the highlight and that's what I was mainly waiting for and she didn't disappoint :flutter: 

Yeah it was pretty underwhelmming final! Louisa totally deserved it and she will definitely be #1 next week :giveup: 

I was totally not okay with half of it becoming a 1D tribute though :rip: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived