Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

NYPost: Madonna ripped off 1989 tour

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

One second I accused someone reductive then suddenly the reductive is me.  

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

You can't deny that the timing is suspicious. Madonna's never done this kind of thing before and suddenly she does it after all these years, just after Taylor has? Madonna used to be all about doing her own thing but since 2008, she's been focused on trying to be more relevant to the youth market and following trends through her music, her fashion, the people she supports. Naturally, she's seen Taylor making all these headlines with this idea and wants a piece of the action so her tour can be just as talked about. Let's face it, Madonna's always been a soloist, she hardly ever does collabs and when she does, it's for her album. She doesn't like sharing the stage with others, so why is she doing so now? Especially considering that, just like Taylor, a lot of the people she's inviting are ones she hasn't even collabed with or even know that well? Yes, Madonna started a lot of things but that doesn't mean she's never inspired by others (she built most of her career on doing just that). Saying that "____ didn't invent ____" is pretty irrelevant because copying what someone is doing at the time (and has become very famous through doing it) can be regarded as copying too. And there is no denying that recently, Taylor has been the first artist we think of when we think of the phrase "and now, welcome to the stage..."

I love your posts, but Madonna has actually brought people on stage before. She did it in the awful Sticky And Messy Tour (yes I loathe that tour). She brought Britney and Justin on stage for some dates. 

Some of the guys on RHT aren't even celebrities. She invites fans on stage half the time and the other half celebrities if they happen to be in the same venue. And for all we know, Madonna could've gotten the inspiration from Katy during the PWT, she brought people on stage to perform a song with her every night (Katy bring a guess every night for Birthday and Madonna bring a guess every night for Unapologetic Bitch). 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Justin Drew Bieber

This comment has been removed due to copyright infringement.

Courtesy of TAS LLC Management 2015©

You can't deny that the timing is suspicious. Madonna's never done this kind of thing before and suddenly she does it after all these years, just after Taylor has? Madonna used to be all about doing her own thing but since 2008, she's been focused on trying to be more relevant to the youth market and following trends through her music, her fashion, the people she supports. Naturally, she's seen Taylor making all these headlines with this idea and wants a piece of the action so her tour can be just as talked about. Let's face it, Madonna's always been a soloist, she hardly ever does collabs and when she does, it's for her album. She doesn't like sharing the stage with others, so why is she doing so now? Especially considering that, just like Taylor, a lot of the people she's inviting are ones she hasn't even collabed with or even know that well? Yes, Madonna started a lot of things but that doesn't mean she's never inspired by others (she built most of her career on doing just that). Saying that "____ didn't invent ____" is pretty irrelevant because copying what someone is doing at the time (and has become very famous through doing it) can be regarded as copying too. And there is no denying that recently, Taylor has been the first artist we think of when we think of the phrase "and now, welcome to the stage..."

Nice try, but this isn't the first time M has done something like this. So, yeah, you and everyone else int this thread can keep reaching for the stars :rofl::rofl:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

StrawberryBlond

I love your posts, but Madonna has actually brought people on stage before. She did it in the awful Sticky And Messy Tour (yes I loathe that tour). She brought Britney and Justin on stage for some dates. 

Some of the guys on RHT aren't even celebrities. She invites fans on stage half the time and the other half celebrities if they happen to be in the same venue. And for all we know, Madonna could've gotten the inspiration from Katy during the PWT, she brought people on stage to perform a song with her every night (Katy bring a guess every night for Birthday and Madonna bring a guess every night for Unapologetic Bitch). 

Very occasionally, though. And Britney and Justin have collabed with her before, so that made sense. Bringing people onto stage that you haven't collabed with is something that Taylor has made a point of recently, so when Madonna does it too, it seems unlike her.

I'm not talking about the fans, just the celebrities. Bringing up fans is completely different and nothing new. But constant special guests is a concept that has been really owned by Taylor right now.

Very occasionally, though. And Britney and Justin have collabed with her before, so that made sense. Bringing people onto stage that you haven't collabed with is something that Taylor has made a point of recently, so when Madonna does it too, it seems unlike her.

I'm not talking about the fans, just the celebrities. Bringing up fans is completely different and nothing new. But constant special guests is a concept that has been really owned by Taylor right now.

mess... Taylor is in no way New in this concept. *face palm* Even U2 is doing this before Taylor. And yeah, Madonna has brought celebs way bbefore. In videos, on stage etc. Even mdna had like psy and something. And S&s had Britney, Justin, pharrel etcc. Besides, M is not doing this celeb thing constantly or whatever. Her point is fans in this case and sometimes they are celebs too. Stop wih this mess

Bellatrix

Also, Madonna actually invited a certain Miss G for MDNA back in 2012, so it really is ridiculous giving Taylor this "patent" when others obviously have done it before her.

Archived