Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

NYPost: Madonna ripped off 1989 tour

Serendipity

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga

Honey [           ] didn't invent guest stars

This phrase has been removed due to copyright infringement.

Courtesy of TAS LLC Management 2015©

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity

i wrote something about those two but i would probably get 4WP in one post so... :trollga:

Wonder what you were gonna write:stalkga:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

*invites Taylor haters and Madonsters to see the blood bath*

Just read it :emma:

Taylor did not invent having special guests on her tour and (to my knowledge) she hasn't copyrighted it so :awkney:

Okay, Madonna is copying the Rolling Stones too. But it's quite obvious what female singer really made it a thing. Just like Gaga wasn't the first to name her fanbase, but wow did she popularize that.

Adelephant

I made a thread about this and I completely agree. Madonna has lost all of her originality and mostly just copies and leeches off other popular popstars.

I made a thread about this and I completely agree. Madonna has lost all of her originality and mostly just copies and leeches off other popular popstars.

wow could you be more delusional :D :D 

This article is completely BS. M had guests way before Taylor. 

Closing this due to stupidity :sweat: 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Another day, another soul pressed that a woman like Madonna is still slaying left and right. Oh well, poor them. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

SissyFromSpace

She did everything first and birthed all your faves.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

StrawberryBlond

You can't deny that the timing is suspicious. Madonna's never done this kind of thing before and suddenly she does it after all these years, just after Taylor has? Madonna used to be all about doing her own thing but since 2008, she's been focused on trying to be more relevant to the youth market and following trends through her music, her fashion, the people she supports. Naturally, she's seen Taylor making all these headlines with this idea and wants a piece of the action so her tour can be just as talked about. Let's face it, Madonna's always been a soloist, she hardly ever does collabs and when she does, it's for her album. She doesn't like sharing the stage with others, so why is she doing so now? Especially considering that, just like Taylor, a lot of the people she's inviting are ones she hasn't even collabed with or even know that well? Yes, Madonna started a lot of things but that doesn't mean she's never inspired by others (she built most of her career on doing just that). Saying that "____ didn't invent ____" is pretty irrelevant because copying what someone is doing at the time (and has become very famous through doing it) can be regarded as copying too. And there is no denying that recently, Taylor has been the first artist we think of when we think of the phrase "and now, welcome to the stage..."

Archived