💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber tells fans "at least clap on beat"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Haroon

I don't think he did anything bad really :shrug: This seems pretty small to me, I mean is there any actual 100% nice way to tell people they're doing something wrong and then tell them the right way to do it? :sweat: Anything you do in that situation can be taken negatively, at least he was able to laugh at the end and make it seem light-hearted :yes: 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kacey Elizabeth

Cringey. Absoutely shocking. He should be glad anyone's come to see him at all after all he's done. I've never seen a singer do this, ever. He should have silently started clapping on beat during the song to redirect the clapping. Audience catch on quick to these things. That would have been totally polite. But this kind of stuff would make me walk out. When you perform, you've got to learn how to fix this stuff without making a fuss and stopping the show wherever possible. Because it just makes you look like a d-bag. Most performers keep on going even when stuff happens that would make them within their rights to stop. Gaga has kept on performing even after a bunch of flowers got thrown and hit her on the head once (it's a real guilty laugh moment, look it up!) and that was back in her first year of fame, when she was still a novice performer. Hell, I did a bellydance performance and my bra bust at the back, but I carried on half-heartily anyway! And I'm an amateur! Justin's been in the business since he was 15 and he still has no idea of stage etiquette. Outrageous.

This is the kind of stuff he's been doing that's slipped under the radar recently. I read a cracker of a story the other day - when he was in London, he went into this bar and he and all his crew barged into the private function room, which had already been booked and was being used. The peasants got whisked out by staff and King Justin was allowed to lord it over the function room. When one of the previous occupants complained that it was their room that they had paid for, Justin said "Maybe you aren't turnt up enough." Changed man, my ass.

Exactly the vibe I get too. No wonder Selena broke up with him. They say a good way to work out if your new partner has a secret mean streak is to see how they treat the waiter, the movie usher, etc. on your date. Because if they treat people "lower" than them with disrespect, that's a good indicator of how they'll treat you. Well, it seems to be that if you're dating a celebrity, you have to watch how they treat their fans. If they can't even be nice to the people who pay for their lifestyle and worship them, how will they treat you?

Exactly. Some people cannot be saved if they always had a bad attitude for no reason. A lot of people end up with bad attitudes because of a change in their life circumstances or how people around them have treated them. But some just seem like they were born like this. And it's clear from looking at old footage of Justin when he started out (especially that infamous n-word disaster) that he's always been a little punk. I didn't buy his new humble image for one second. Recently, he's proved that he hasn't changed a bit. The public may have short memories, but I sure don't. But then again, the public tend to only forgive once, not twice. He'd better realise that he's used up his second chance. If he screws up badly again, he'll be done for good.

Queen of Gaga Daily speaking the truth once again! :legend:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Cringey. Absoutely shocking. He should be glad anyone's come to see him at all after all he's done. I've never seen a singer do this, ever. He should have silently started clapping on beat during the song to redirect the clapping. Audience catch on quick to these things. That would have been totally polite. But this kind of stuff would make me walk out. When you perform, you've got to learn how to fix this stuff without making a fuss and stopping the show wherever possible. Because it just makes you look like a d-bag. Most performers keep on going even when stuff happens that would make them within their rights to stop. Gaga has kept on performing even after a bunch of flowers got thrown and hit her on the head once (it's a real guilty laugh moment, look it up!) and that was back in her first year of fame, when she was still a novice performer. Hell, I did a bellydance performance and my bra bust at the back, but I carried on half-heartily anyway! And I'm an amateur! Justin's been in the business since he was 15 and he still has no idea of stage etiquette. Outrageous.

This is the kind of stuff he's been doing that's slipped under the radar recently. I read a cracker of a story the other day - when he was in London, he went into this bar and he and all his crew barged into the private function room, which had already been booked and was being used. The peasants got whisked out by staff and King Justin was allowed to lord it over the function room. When one of the previous occupants complained that it was their room that they had paid for, Justin said "Maybe you aren't turnt up enough." Changed man, my ass.

Exactly the vibe I get too. No wonder Selena broke up with him. They say a good way to work out if your new partner has a secret mean streak is to see how they treat the waiter, the movie usher, etc. on your date. Because if they treat people "lower" than them with disrespect, that's a good indicator of how they'll treat you. Well, it seems to be that if you're dating a celebrity, you have to watch how they treat their fans. If they can't even be nice to the people who pay for their lifestyle and worship them, how will they treat you?

Exactly. Some people cannot be saved if they always had a bad attitude for no reason. A lot of people end up with bad attitudes because of a change in their life circumstances or how people around them have treated them. But some just seem like they were born like this. And it's clear from looking at old footage of Justin when he started out (especially that infamous n-word disaster) that he's always been a little punk. I didn't buy his new humble image for one second. Recently, he's proved that he hasn't changed a bit. The public may have short memories, but I sure don't. But then again, the public tend to only forgive once, not twice. He'd better realise that he's used up his second chance. If he screws up badly again, he'll be done for good.

The friend who sings the songs I've written, Jordan, accidentally hit her in the head with an envelope or flowers and I think it was the incident you're speaking of.

Justin Bieber

I defend him and say that I'm glad he's speaking his mind instead of saying what people wish he said... Justin has balls and is a sweetie at the same time.

Archived