đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber tells fans "at least clap on beat"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

BornSimon

Give him a couple of hits and he'll act like the spoiled little **** he really is. He's being nothing but a jerk lately.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TiphEret

OMG he just keeps making it worse and impossible to just tolerate him

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Tove Lo

I get where he's coming from but it just sounded a little rude. :rip: 

hop on that **** like a maniac

Didymus

I don't know what y'all are talking about, he re-directed the clapping and was cute about it. Yes, he made a little snappy remark but how couldn't you :air:

Mobster

I don't know what y'all are talking about, he re-directed the clapping and was cute about it. Yes, he made a little snappy remark but how couldn't you :air:

He wasn't cute about it, though... He could have simply directed the clapping without dragging the audience

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Didymus

He wasn't cute about it, though... He could have simply directed the clapping without dragging the audience

Oh, he made a little snappy remark but it doesn't even qualify as anywhere near "dragging" :lmao: He's just pointing out a very straightforward truth: "If you're gonna clap, at least clap the right way". He could've just said that and moved on or stopped the song and walked off stage again. I think he handled it perfectly normal. I mean, this is how people are in daily life - Biebs is just always getting picked on for doing perfectly ordinary stuff because he's a celebrity and he's supposed to be "above that" which is insane given the amount of pressure and general fan annoyance they're under.

Mobster

Oh, he made a little snappy remark but it doesn't even qualify as anywhere near "dragging" :lmao: He's just pointing out a very straightforward truth: "If you're gonna clap, at least clap the right way". He could've just said that and moved on or stopped the song and walked off stage again. I think he handled it perfectly normal. I mean, this is how people are in daily life - Biebs is just always getting picked on for doing perfectly ordinary stuff because he's a celebrity and he's supposed to be "above that" which is insane given the amount of pressure and general fan annoyance they're under.

I've been to concerts were people clap off beat, you simply start clapping the right way and people catch on, I'd expect him to have experience... The "at least do it right" comes across as very hostile in my opinion... but maybe his fans are used to something else :sweat:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

I agree. The first bit seemed a bit harsh but you could see he was interacting with the audience by clapping, when he could have stopped the song or been more spiteful. It was playful and could have been much worse.

Didymus

I've been to concerts were people clap off beat, you simply start clapping the right way and people catch on, I'd expect him to have experience... The "at least do it right" comes across as very hostile in my opinion... but maybe his fans are used to something else :sweat:

People only start to clap correctly if there's a beat that comes in. In this case that wasn't ever gonna happen, so if Biebs hadn't stopped the clapping they would've been clapping off beat for literally the entire performance, which is obviously not just annoying but also disturbing when you're doing an acoustic song.

Archived