💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Did Dianne Warren just shade Ariana and Focus?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

People are just in for the hate bandwagon I see. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

She deleted this tweet :lmao: :lmao:

Rmxlu59.png

yeah,i was talking about this tweet in the OP, :dies: 

btw,she deleted the other tweet too :rip: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Good? sounds the same as Problem and takes the same structure. Not original and made for 12 years old girls for them to ask their parents to buy her album this christmas. She has a good voice but she's totally wasting it. 

Stfu why are you coming for my taste? You quoting me ain't gonna change my opinion. If you're confident enough you wouldn't have come at me for my opinion. Take several chill pills.

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

tumblr_musjw9S6bF1qk08n1o1_500.gif

God damn you can't get your opinions out there without fearing about who will eat you this time and age..

KURUSHITOVSKA

Stfu why are you coming for my taste? You quoting me ain't gonna change my opinion. If you're confident enough you wouldn't have come at me for my opinion. Take several chill pills.

you seem so pressed, you got your opinion and I got mine, I don't care about yours and I just told my point of view. I didn't even mean to change your opinion but I'm confident enough to tell you that your music taste is trash since I did not say anything bad about you or Ariana. You'll get respect when you give it!  :flirt:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

you seem so pressed, you got your opinion and I got mine, I don't care about yours and I just told my point of view. I didn't even mean to change your opinion but I'm confident enough to tell you that your music taste is trash since I did not say anything bad about you or Ariana. You'll get respect when you give it!  :flirt:

My music taste is trash? :lmao: So you came to the conclusion after knowing i like one song that you dont like? ok felicia dont got time for this bullshiz

KURUSHITOVSKA

My music taste is trash? :lmao: So you came to the conclusion after knowing i like one song that you dont like? ok felicia dont got time for this bullshiz

It's not that I don't like the song, I said before what I think about Focus, not if I like it or not. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

APPLAUSE4YOU

People are just in for the hate bandwagon I see. 

Hate bandwagon? Most people liked her previous album. Not hate just honesty my friend. The song is horrid compared to her latest before it.

Focus may have the same structure as Problem, but that doesn't make it any less enjoyable. Ariana isn't some avantgarde artist pretending to be the next MJ. 

Can't say I'm excited about Dianne and anyone else being shady just because it's trendy. :noparty: 

Dangerous Man

Hate bandwagon? Most people liked her previous album. Not hate just honesty my friend. The song is horrid compared to her latest before it.

because she slayed last era.  Now that her new song is flopping, everyone is hating her lol.  I bet if the song stayed at #2, everyone will be like "Yassssssssssss this song is a bopT".

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

APPLAUSE4YOU

because she slayed last era.  Now that her new song is flopping, everyone is hating her lol.  I bet if the song stayed at #2, everyone will be like "Yassssssssssss this song is a bopT".

Maybe a few. I, for one, think the song is bad. Plain and simple. Don't over generalize.

Archived