💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

'Bad Romance' sold more copies than any of Madonna's #1 singles. Why?

Adelephant

Featured Posts

Read the whole post. The whole thread is about sales too, are we going off-topic? :fan: 

And don't you know Snow?

i read the whole post he was talking about her classics

next. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

i read the whole post he was talking about her classics

next. 

lmao that's your opinion obv

y so defensive :air:  no one can say anything about madonna without her stans jumping :toofunny: 

💎

lmao that's your opinion obv

y so defensive :air:  no one can say anything about madonna without her stans jumping :toofunny: 

predictable. 

its not my opinion is how it is, he was talking about maodnnas classics

@Snow clear it up for phoenix he doesnt have reading comprehension 

Phoenix

predictable. 

its not my opinion is how it is, he was talking about maodnnas classics

@Snow clear it up for phoenix he doesnt have reading comprehension 

can you have normal discussion with anyone without insults? :smh: 

💎

can you have normal discussion with anyone without insults? :smh: 

this is not a discussion this is you trying to look good 

not working.

and i dont see the insult :nick: if you're gonna continue posting smh for the rest of your posts i suggest you stop quoting me, hopefully snow will tell you what he meant  

<3 

Phoenix

this is not a discussion this is you trying to look good 

not working.

and i dont see the insult :nick: if you're gonna continue posting smh for the rest of your posts i suggest you stop quoting me, hopefully snow will tell you what he meant  

<3 

You can't take the fact that different people have different opinions :smh: 

Then don't run after me and quote me everywhere, I never quote you, I forget you exist and then you pop up with your sassy attitude. y so bothered by me, go get some fresh air.

💎

But has Gaga sold 340+ million records in total like Madonna? Is Gaga the best-selling female recording artist of all time? The highest grossing solo act of all time? No, so the fact Gaga's biggest viral hit beat the sales of a PHYSICAL SINGLE FROM 1990 is bullsh*t. Vogue sold 9 million singles, Bad Romance 12 million, that's not a huge difference given we live in a digital world today where everything is about singles. Most of those 9 million Vogue buyers had to actually go out and get it in a store. Why do y'all want her to beat Madonna so bad. It looks like it ain't happening. I love Gaga, but she clearly isn't on the same trackrecord as Madonna. At this point it's safe to say Gaga isn't interested in the things she was interested in in 2008/9/10. So the world slayage y'all witnessed then is probably not going to repeat itself, she doesn't want to. It made her feel empty afterwards. So what is the plan on this board exactly? Dwell on the fact TFM was absolute world dominating effortless slayage forever? Move on. Madonna has done things that irreplaceable, even without her records, the achievements are everlasting.

im just trying to help you to understand what snow meant :omg:  y so defensive , ive had  a lot of fresh air today btw, dont worry about me 

im just trying to help you to understand what snow meant :omg:  y so defensive , ive had  a lot of fresh air today btw, dont worry about me 

oh poor Yanko defending me so beautifully against this idiot troll.  Thank you, so lovely of you <3

@Phoenix

Stop being ou trolling. Im sure you understood what I said. I meant Madonna's classics And yeah they were and are huuge. Some of The biggest hits in entire pop history.

I said nothing about most recent releases. So speaking of them, is Bad Romance recent. No! It eas in the height of her popularity.How are Gaga's last singles doing? Guy barely did one week on hot100 Lower end selling nothing. And The tihy? C2c singles? Slaying with sales... So yeah let's wait till lg5 untill you start talking about Gaga's recent sales either.

Really? That's surprising.

To be fair, Bad Romance is Gaga's biggest hit to date. We can count her hits with just one hand, Madonna has lots. A big single of hers < Madonna's multiple hits. 

Phoenix

@Phoenix

Stop being ou trolling. Im sure you understood what I said. I meant Madonna's classics And yeah they were and are huuge. Some of The biggest hits in entire pop history.

I said nothing about most recent releases. So speaking of them, is Bad Romance recent. No! It eas in the height of her popularity.How are Gaga's last singles doing? Guy barely did one week on hot100 Lower end selling nothing. And The tihy? C2c singles? Slaying with sales... So yeah let's wait till lg5 untill you start talking about Gaga's recent sales either.

<3

💎

Your obsession trolling is not what surprises me - these poor pressed souls getting on emotional beakdowns whenever you do, does :lolly: slay a bit sis :whitney:

it wasn't laaaahv

Archived