đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Nintendo to announce first mobile game tonight!

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

A few days ago we reported that a--lysts expected Nintendo to announce their first mobile game during their second quarter investor meeting, which takes place tomorrow morning in Japan, or this evening in the West. This speculation has proven to be true, as new Nintendo President Tatsumi Kimishima confirmed last night that details are coming today (or tomorrow in Japan). Kimishima and other Nintendo executives will meet with Nintendo investors at 10:00am tomorrow morning in Japan, which is 9:00 pm tonight in Eastern time. We'll be covering all the information that comes out of the investor meeting, so stay tuned for lots of Nintendo news.

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/nintendo-will-announce-its-first-mobile-game-tonight 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I really don't want them to become a software only company :cry: Their videogames are always the most interesting, they may not have the best graphics or whatever, but they always bring something new to the industry :cry: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TimisaMonster

Inb4 you have to pay...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Ray of Light

I really don't want them to become a software only company :cry: Their videogames are always the most interesting, they may not have the best graphics or whatever, but they always bring something new to the industry :cry: 

Nintendo is every icon! Don't worry, they make too much ¥ from their video games to discontinue them any time soon. 

Nintendo is every icon! Don't worry, they make too much ¥ from their video games to discontinue them any time soon. 

That's what I pray for :pray: 

Redstreak

They just sent out dev kits of their new home console to third party developers?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

They just sent out dev kits of their new home console to third party developers?

I know but there has been rumors and pressure from the industry, you know :(

Archived