💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga's Self Titled Album

chromaticka

Featured Posts

chromaticka

Every award that Gaga Stefani has won, in her speeches she has mentioned mention that Lady Gaga has been sort of like an invention or it's just an act. I am starting to think and believe more and more that her next album will be called something like "Stefani" or "This is me" or something along those lines, maybe even an album under the name of Stefani Germanotta. What do you guys think?

PS. I also can't believe she's saying those things about Gaga, cause if haters start to see it they're gonna go for the jugular calling her a fake and that it was all for attention and whatnot. 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

I'm not here for that, but if she had to do it, I would like it more as "Stefani".

Stefani The Germ

💎

Ferrer Zorola

it can't happen

I hate self titled albums, they're so concept-lacking... as if "Lady Gaga" (album) is more Gaga than heir previous efforts do you know what I mean? 

LIFE IS GOOD

arthurhmangum

I want her to too. But it's too early into her career to put something out like that.

Can you imagine a album called "GAGA"? :udidnt::giveup::legend:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

I feel like the album will be titled something like "I Am" (Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse :derpga:)

But I do see a title about being

He/They

Space Cowboy

It would be interesting, also i can see the GP really loving the "Stefani" self-titled album if she did. Could you imagine?

Anything could happen, because I don't recall her saying that she hated/loathes the possibility of a self-titled album.

I am not sure whether I like that idea or not :dead:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

malazam

Just her 'family' calls her Stefani, so idk......

another shot before we kiss the other side

Serendipity

I would like if she names it STEFANI feat Gwen Stefani:pumpkat:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Space Cowboy

Just her 'family' calls her Stefani, so idk......

Just like she only tatoos the left side of her body right? LG evolves constantly

DiscoHeaven23

I want it to be called STEFANI  sooooo bad. She's more stripped down now without the gimmicks and her voice is now well known as beautiful so i think an album where she reconnects with Stefani Germanotta would be out of this world. 

praying.

758c2595d.gif

Brooke Candy

I think LG5 will be about herself as stefani and the 'Lady Gaga persona'. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Archived