Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to ALL the original Haus members?!

bradshaw

Featured Posts

Crazy assistant was Jennifer O'Neil, claimed Gaga made her do all this weird stuff, another one was her old hair stylist Michael Pooter (hehe) who claimed Gaga had a 666 on her scalp and threatened to eat his kids 

I think someone said that Richy (her choreographer) was studying under Boomkack so he was sort of originally there 

Lüc is her ex, the song Yoü and I is based on him, Troy was her manager, he was the one who replaced Venus with DWUW and she eventually fired him, Tara was her old makeup stylist who has some kind of bone disease I think it was that made her have to resign

Is the Micheal guy where the, "You're God is not here Micheal" or whatever came from? :coffee:

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

Is the Micheal guy where the, "You're God is not here Micheal" or whatever came from? :coffee:

Yea, that story is hilarious, also it's fun to make fun of his last name

He/They

Everything was prepared for the performance a long time in advance and then Gaga changed her mind 2 days before and had the Haus sew a whole new set of costumes, they worked overnight on them and barely finished...IDK about you but if my boss made me work overnight like that, she better pay me big coins or else...

So Gaga was a b*tchy back then? I heard rumors but I never believed them… Hmm, any other stories like this? :popcorn:

malazam

Tara was her friend and I assume they're still friends however, the rumour is she's the reason gaga got hooked on d--gs in 2012 so maybe gaga doesn't speak to her anymore bc of that. 

Do you think Gaga never did d--gs before Tara? She just stopped working after the beginning of ARTPOP tour because she need to stay in LA due to her lupus, they still friends and following each other on twitter, TaGa still strong as ever, maybe she gets better and back touring with Gaga:wao:

another shot before we kiss the other side

So Gaga was a b*tchy back then? I heard rumors but I never believed them… Hmm, any other stories like this? :popcorn:

Well if you want to read the harsh stuff you should look up the documents about how she behaved when she was called in for trial when her assistant sued her. She was the b---hiest ever, there was a thread about it maybe a month ago but I have no idea how to look it up.

Space Cowboy

Tara was her friend and I assume they're still friends however, the rumour is she's the reason gaga got hooked on d--gs in 2012 so maybe gaga doesn't speak to her anymore bc of that.

Again that is a rumor @bradshaw

Again that is a rumor @bradshaw

Was Gaga really hooked on d--gs in 2012 though? I've heard rumors that was why she "faked" her hip accident to go to rehab but it seems kind of crazy. :awkney:

Space Cowboy

Was Gaga really hooked on d--gs in 2012 though? I've heard rumors that was why she "faked" her hip accident to go to rehab but it seems kind of crazy. :awkney:

Im not sure about "d--gs" but she was has admitted herself she was "smoking 15 to 20 joints a day" for the pain she was going through, that is a heavy amount. Also i dont think LG would've faked an injury if she needed help, she would/ve been honest about it, just my opinion.

gagzus

BN was NOT about Dada.:xtina2:

Well it's certainly not about Luc because the evidence in the second verse alone suggest otherwise because they NEVER lived together.

Well it's certainly not about Luc because the evidence in the second verse alone suggest otherwise because they NEVER lived together.

Yes it is about Luc.

"...of seven years
Of our bad luck dating."

She didn't date Dada on/off for 7 years. Before that in You & I there was "6 whole years", also about Luc.

Just because she wrote "our cheap chandelier" it doesn't mean they lived together, but it's just probably his place where they were hanging out. 

Also you as a fan have no idea if there was a period when she lived with him or not. The whole "I don't have a home shtick" doesn't mean that she lived on the street or only in hotels. 

FreePalestine

FrankGutz

Troy Carter & Boomkack are ****ing assholes piece of **** :madge: , Boomkack even said **** about monsters, Troy was the one who left Gagz on her own and made everybody think she was the one who fired him. Nicola left because he was kinda tired, now he's trying to make "another wanna be Gagz with Brooke Candy"

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

nativenewyorker

Yes it is about Luc.

"...of seven years
Of our bad luck dating."

She didn't date Dada on/off for 7 years. Before that in You & I there was "6 whole years", also about Luc.

Just because she wrote "our cheap chandelier" it doesn't mean they lived together, but it's just probably his place where they were hanging out. 

Also you as a fan have no idea if there was a period when she lived with him or not. The whole "I don't have a home shtick" doesn't mean that she lived on the street or only in hotels. 

plus Gaga was always saying she lived in an apartment in Brooklyn during the Born This Way era. I'm assuming it was Luc's. 

FrankGutz

1 Crazy assistant was Jennifer O'Neil, claimed Gaga made her do all this weird stuff, another one was her old hair stylist Michael Pooter (hehe) who claimed Gaga had a 666 on her scalp and threatened to eat his kids 

2 Troy was her manager, he was the one who replaced Venus with DWUW and she eventually fired him, Tara was her old makeup stylist who has some kind of bone disease I think it was that made her have to resign

1. Jenniferella is so ****ing iconic :lmao: 

2. Actually Troy LEFT HER alone and he made believe everybody she was the one who fired him, she said that on one of the first interviews of the C2C era

starts min 06:00 talks about Troy 7:02-7:42

and i'm glad Tara is out, she's a mess doing makeup, plus she stole the credit of some iconic makeups.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/lady-gaga-makeup-change-sparks-artist-faceoff-article-1.2134847

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived