💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Emotion Revolution is a difference in maturity for Gaga.

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

Early in her career, Gaga wanted to keep her personal life away from her career. To this day, Gaga does keep some stuff personal; such as her relationship with Taylor Kinney. In 2014- today (and probably so fourth), Gaga has been way more open and has revealed things even hardcore fans did not know. For example: Around late 2014 she has revealed that she was raped by a music producer. I see fans complaining that she shouldn't be saying stuff like this but I think it was a wise move, here's why:

First of all, if she didn't Gaga would probably explode and her relationship she has with her fans wouldn't be as close. I think Gaga has realized that she could use her star power to create something good so she was perfect to cover the Billboard Magazine Philantrophy Issue. Her stories tend to be authentic and today her fans relate to her. Gaga is using the Emotion Revolution to speak her mind on social issues for her benefit and others. So for those who keep complaining that Gaga shouldn't be as open as she is now (to keep that mysterious factor that helped her be who she is today) needs to get out of their bubble.

Support the Cause:

https://bornthisway.foundation

Share your Story with a T-shirt made by you:

https://instagram.com/p/9OiJ_-JFKY/?taken-by=ladygaga

The rape story was a mess. It was just a thing she said in an interview. Nothing more. Who she helped with that?

That doesnt mean that I dont respect what she has done with Born this way foundation. I applaud her for all the help she has give to people.

KyliesChild

The rape story was a mess. It was just a thing she said in an interview. Nothing more. Who she helped with that?

That doesnt mean that I dont respect what she has done with Born this way foundation. I applaud her for all the help she has give to people.

I mentioned that because Gaga has been more open quite recently. Plus don't forget to mention that she did make a song called “Til It Happens To You" that moved and helped people share their stories of campus rape.

arthurhmangum

It was not a mess. She would've never said that if Howard hadn't pushed her to. Saying that gave her the opportunity to help the world and tell victims that it's okay.  

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

I mentioned that because Gaga has been more open quite recently. Plus don't forget to mention that she did make a song called “Til It Happens To You" that moved and helped people share their stories of campus rape.

I think she was always pretty open, but maybe now the focus is on this, which is easier when there arent that many things going on.

It was not a mess. She would've never said that if Howard hadn't pushed her to. Saying that gave her the opportunity to help the world and tell victims that it's okay.  

I dont think that saying it in that interview help people. Till it happens to you and other campaigns sure did help. That s my opinion. Its ok for you to have other.

arthurhmangum

I dont think that saying it in that interview help people. Till it happens to you and other campaigns sure did help. That s my opinion. Its ok for you to have other.

I said that saying it gave her the opportunity to help other victims. The way she helped was TIHTY. And more. 

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Archived