💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Don't you want LG5's lead single to have the 'Hello' impact?

Dramatica

Featured Posts

hughdancy

PLEASE! I want Gaga to be everywhere, I want the music video to break the record at 30M in less than 24 hours, I want all celebrities talking about it, I want her to be the biggest she has ever been. Gaga deserves everything she has and more, she's such a wonderful person and I hope to god that everyone receives the first single from LG5 with as much love as 'Hello'

that won't happen and it doesn't need to. Music not the bling.

Don't try hard to sound smart in your posts to collect likes. You know I didn't mean it in that way. :madge:

wow 1 like very success

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

chromaticka

that won't happen and it doesn't need to. Music not the bling.

not with that attitude, hun :sick:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

chromaticka

LG5's lead single will be bigger ofcourse, but slay Adele :applause:

I like your attitude :flirt:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

TheKillerQueen

sorry, no... Hello is quite boring tbh. I want Gagas first single to be something fun and can dance to, not a song about heartbreak and a depressing feeling.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

I want her to collab with Adele and make the ending of the paparazzi/telephone trilogy, and throw Beyoncé in there somewhere too...

Also, since Francis Lawrence has most probably finished The Hunger Games, let's pray to Jesus he's free or Gaga's management team pre-booked him to film her next music video. I want a Bad Romance worthy debut for LG5....

:queenga:

Come on, make me proud you bad kids. SCREAM!

PrinceGaga

Okay here is the difference that I'm suspecting will happen:

Hello is a sad song that is very relatable which is why it's being well received. People like to hear things that they can relate to so they don't feel alone, etc. Lyrically, sonically, and visually beautiful. 

LG5 lead will hopefully be fun, upbeat, not as serious, and infectious so when people hear it, they go 'oh wow, what an awesome song, I really need to listen to it again and again and again and again'. Basically what Bad Romance was like for me. Lyrically, sonically, and visually explosive and fun. 

Of course I want but it won't happen. She will not have as strong debut since she had underwhelming era before while Adele had 6 Grammy winning worldwide smash released previously.

ok, sometimes is funny how delusional some people are here. Adele s impact can t be compared to gaga s. 21 has outsold all lady gaga albums discography combined. Adele s impact can t be compared to anyone actually. If she continues the same success with 25 she is already next to Beatles,Michael Jackson, Madonna etc. I believe lady gaga can rebound, she has that potential but not at Adele s level. If you see other female artists like madonna they had many lows and ups in their carreers commercialy. The frightening for gaga is that her pop albums sales have downward spiral almost -50% each. I don t count CTC because it is another gerne. But for me as i said in another forum i am happy as long as she releases good music and have a respectful perfomance on sales to keep her going. I loved ARTPOP and i believe its her best pop album, she reached a great level there, And if you hear the music of all albums without knowing how successful each was, i believe everyone will agree that ARTPOP is the most fine work musically and lyricaly.

Archived