Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

For Anyone Who Considers Themselves A Monster Of Lady Gaga’s

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

We don't need the media licking her ass 2 years later after she "flopped" just because now she's "cool" again, thanks, bye

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

FATCAT

Buzzfeed needs to calm down, they're way too light on what's considered an article :lmao:

Purr more, hiss less.

arthurhmangum

We don't need the media licking her ass 2 years later after she "flopped" just because now she's "cool" again, thanks, bye

:yes:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Buzzfeed needs to calm down, they're way too light on what's considered an article :lmao:

Yesterday I found a quiz called "Is your boyfriend more like Peeta Mellark or Peter Griffin"... ???????????????????????????????????????????????

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

They're pretty cut throat with their interns from what I've heard. They have to release a lot of content and that's why it's pretty common for a lot of the articles to.... well, be duds :proud:

Mobster

Yeah, but let's not jynx it, we need all that praise for LG5 :giveup:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

GloZell Green

Honestly they're licking the s**t they left there because people were shading her a*s after they thought she wasn't "in" and because she wasn't making meaningless music like the rest of 2013ers.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Space Cowboy

Im trying to understand your mentality, yes we are upset how the media treated her for ARTPOP but why in the world wouldnt we want their support? Think when you speak guys

RAMROD

Everyone at Buzzfeed need to wear that thong that Gaga wear on DWUW cover art to celebrate or comemorate.

I want them to.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Serendipity

They are jumping in the "we love Gaga again" bandwagon

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Space Cowboy

Buzzfeed is meant to be cheeky. Thats how they run things.

Archived