💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Jessica Jones(TV Series)

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

4594045-tumblr_np3mmurzit1qab0apo1_1280.

Marvel's Jessica Jones, or simply Jessica Jones, is an upcoming American web television series created for Netflix by Melissa Rosenberg, based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. It is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), sharing continuity with the films of the franchise, and is the second in a series of shows that will lead up to a Defenders crossover miniseries. 

Following a tragic end to her brief superhero career, Jessica Jones tries to rebuild her life as a private investigator, dealing with cases involving people with remarkable abilities in New York City.

Trailer

Poster-

jessicajonesposter.jpg

The series will premiere on November 20, 2015 at 12:01am PT in all territories where Netflix is available.

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

JusKeepBreathin

Can't wait! If it's half as good as Daredevil, it will be amazing!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

I believe Netflix will also do a Luke Cage series and also The Defenders which will be about all three and also Iron Fist. So excited about what Marvel is doing with Netflix, much more than the movies that are geared towards a much younger audience. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I'll stan for this show based on this trailer, YAAAASSSS. I've been reading up on this comic for the past couple months, I hope we get to see her in her super hero costume from before she retired :legend: Kristen looks great in this

• 4 weeks later...
yASSsss

bumping this thread,cuz all the Eps are now available on Netflix :party: 

yASSsss
On 10/24/2015, 1:50:46, just4fun said:

I believe Netflix will also do a Luke Cage series and also The Defenders which will be about all three and also Iron Fist. So excited about what Marvel is doing with Netflix, much more than the movies that are geared towards a much younger audience. 

is Iron Fist confirmed? he is SO underrated when it comes to superhero movies/tv shows :giveup:

zexion_armando

I enjoyed the first 4 or 5 episodes, but then the Simpson stuff, too much Killgrave (ruined the mystique and fear he represented in teh first 2 episodes so bad with the Suburb stuff).

I really had hoped we would see Jessica's PTSD depressed turn a lot more. Otherwise its been enjoyable based solely on Ritter's performance.

bionic
On 11/21/2015, 6:27:28, yASSsss said:

is Iron Fist confirmed? he is SO underrated when it comes to superhero movies/tv shows :giveup:

Each of the Defenders were confirmed at the same time a few years back (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist). Each will get a solo show then they'll unite for a Defenders 10-episode miniseries

buy bionic

yASSsss
6 hours ago, bionic said:

Each of the Defenders were confirmed at the same time a few years back (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist). Each will get a solo show then they'll unite for a Defenders 10-episode miniseries

yeah,i read about it the other day.excited to see Iron Fist on tv laptop screen :giveup: 

are you watching Jessica Jones ? 

bionic
6 hours ago, yASSsss said:

yeah,i read about it the other day.excited to see Iron Fist on tv laptop screen :giveup: 

are you watching Jessica Jones ? 

I finished it the day it came out :giveup: slayed me so hard

buy bionic

yASSsss
58 minutes ago, bionic said:

I finished it the day it came out :giveup: slayed me so hard

omg :laughga:..i'm still on Ep3 and i already feel slayed :ph34r:

Archived