💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

NY Times: Lady Gaga and the Life of Passion

Enhsa

Featured Posts

"Lady Gaga is her own unique creature, whom no one could copy. But she is indisputably a person who lives an amplified life, who throws her contradictions out there, who makes herself a work of art. People like that confront the rest of us with the question a friend of mine perpetually asks: Who would you be and what would you do if you weren’t afraid?"

read more : http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/23/opinion/lady-gaga-and-the-life-of-passion.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2F&_r=0

23brooksWeb-articleLarge.jpg

Brooke Candy

I think 'The life of passion' is the next album title. Or the album theme

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

nvXtbhk.png

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

That sounds basic af to be honest

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

UrethraFranklin

GAGA SAID "THE" THAT'S THE NEW ALBUM THATS IT I KNOW IT

:saladga:

GloZell Green

The comparisons that people make are ridiculous, at this point in the game, Gags is wayyy higher than your faves :later: Her originality is really something authentic, she's like the only person that I know that has been called special by the King of Pop, Michael.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Brooke Candy

GAGA SAID "THE" THAT'S THE NEW ALBUM THATS IT I KNOW IT

:saladga:

Relax its just a thought damn.. :wtf:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Schwerk

I really needed a good read like this. Passion is something that I feel I lack and I feel it's ruining my life. 

In Gaga's case passion is both a blessing and a burden, pushing herself beyond what her body and mind could bare. So much respect for Gaga who despite this is truly passionate all the time. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

UrethraFranklin

Relax its just a thought damn.. :wtf:

Lol Sorry that wasn't a personal attack as much as me just hating the constant drone of "GAGA POSTED THIS: ___ IT'S THE NEW ALBUM TITLE/CONCEPT"

Bad Bromance

This article is amazing, guys!  David Brooks is a conservative, political columnist who writes for the New York Times.  For someone like David to write such an eloquent article about Gaga is really AWESOME!! 

I'm so proud of our Queen of Music.  She really has come a long way since April 2008.   :yes:   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

PaperIz

The comparisons that people make are ridiculous, at this point in the game, Gags is wayyy higher than your faves :later: Her originality is really something authentic, she's like the only person that I know that has been called special by the King of Pop, Michael.

i think you're forgetting brit brit :lolly: but yes it's true. Gaga is untouchable in the realm of creativity and impact in today's world :flutter: 

GloZell Green

i think you're forgetting brit brit :lolly: but yes it's true. Gaga is untouchable in the realm of creativity and impact in today's world :flutter: 

Everyone's good in their way, but some people are better :rip: :rip: And yeah I love Brit too, but Britney Jean is just :emma: I really only kind of like WB

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived