💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Harry Potter And The Cursed Child:Artwork and Synopsis released.

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

harry-potter-156611.jpg

The upcoming play Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, which J.K. Rowling announced in June, will follow an adult Harry and his youngest son, Albus, making it officially the eighth story in the Harry Potter series and the first to be told onstage. The play, running next summer at the Palace Theater in London, is in two parts due to the "epic nature of the story,"

“It is very exciting to explore Harry’s world in a brand new way through the live form of theatre,” said author J.K. Rowling. “Collaborating on this story is exhilarating for all of us and we can’t wait to present the eighth story at the Palace Theatre next summer.”

Synopsis-

The two-part play will deal with both Harry’s past and present, and the fate of Harry’s son, Albus.

"It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn’t much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband and father of three school-age children.

While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places."

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child opens at London’s West End in summer 2016. Fans can register their tickets from here-

http://www.harrypottertheplay.com/

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

its such a waste opportunity for HP world and its fans :giveup: 

yASSsss

:giveup: make a book pls J K Rowling :giveup: and then a movie

i think we should say goodbye to the 8th book now :madge: 

yASSsss

lol a friend of mine was freaking out on Facebook because it is a "eighth HP book"

HarryPotterIsBack was trending earlier today and i thought the same :madge: 

what exactly is the point of this play.not everyone lives in London :bye: 

yASSsss

"THE EIGHTH STORY.
NINETEEN YEARS LATER."

too much feels :giveup: 

HarryPotterIsBack was trending earlier today and i thought the same :madge: 

what exactly is the point of this play.not everyone lives in London :bye: 

You could say the same thing about the park tho :xtina2:

yASSsss

I don't understand why is she willing to do this but not write another book.

after all these years,i still low key believe that she's already written 8th book :sweat: 

RAMROD

What, Inb4 Albus can speak parseltongue.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

tbh I don't know how to feel about this. I signed up for the access the pre sale tickets when they go on sale, but I don't know. I kind of hate it, it's like a glorified Pottermore exclusive, which I never read because I'm against them. I don't get why she milks it like that instead of writing the encyclopedia or another book that the fans really want. It's kind of ruining Harry Potter for me tbh

who will love me when the night is over

Archived