Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you here for promo like this for LG5?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Unnecessary meltdowns as promo? Good idea

"I Am Who I Am" :smh:

didn't Adele do the same thing?there were several rumors that her album was scrapped,she's releasing next year,she's taking time to take care of her child and she wants to extend her family etc.

and then she dropped this bombshell  all of a sudden.

not sure if it was intentional or not but it worked for her ;)

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

you should have made one sayingMonsters I'm so excited to announce that my second jazz album with Tony is coming sooner than LG5. :spook:

i don't want us to send death threats to Gaga.A jazz album before LG5 sounds more dangerous than the scrapped one  :dead:

Sizzily

didn't Adele do the same thing?there were several rumors that her album was scrapped,she's releasing next year,she's taking time to take care of her child and she wants to extend her family etc.

and then she dropped this bombshell  all of a sudden.

not sure if it was intentional or not but it worked for her ;)

I just re-read my post and I didn't mean for it to sound like sarcasm, sorry:toofunny: But yes, I agree with you.

One Banned Boi

AlexanderLevi2

Ehhhh, just imagine the meltdowns :rip:

And not to bring it to Adele, but she should kind of do that route. Announce the single a week or so in advance, release it and have the album for pre-order. But I think Gaga is doing that cause we all know if she didn't learn from ARTPOP, we would have the album name and release date by now.

Currently listening to Joanne

yASSsss

I just re-read my post and I didn't mean for it to sound like sarcasm, sorry:toofunny: But yes, I agree with you.

lol,i didn't realize u were being sarcastic until now :sweat:

Sizzily

lol,i didn't realize u were being sarcastic until now :sweat:

I meant I wasn't being sarcastic but I thought you thought I was being sarcastic. :sweat:

One Banned Boi

Archived