đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you anticipating LG5, in the same way you did with ARTPOP?

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

HolyDelRey

So are you guys anticipating, LG5 in the same way you were anticipating ARTPOP?

I would say, no.. I don't wanna get excited, and spend days & days, anticipating something that i might not get or like. I remember the 2012/13 ARTPOP hype, i was checking the internet all the time, i was obsessed  with every her appearance, but now things have changed, and i don't wanna get disappointed i would say.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

I'm more hyped for LG5 because when she said

ARTPOP is a electro, EDM album

i was like

noooooooooooo

and we knew more than half of ARTPOP already so...

now i'm hyped because she said no autotune anymore i can't wait

and disco tracks?

gagzus

Not really, I don't know enough about it to come up with theories and concepts and be hyped, because although I loved AP I was expecting it to be generic fun bops ala Stache and CLLG with little to no seriousness, sarcastically plastic like TF was and her to have her Disney Princess looks & Vuitton Brown hair the whole era.

Diamond Heart

Yes, even more so because we have no idea what the music will sound like

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Alien Tulip

I'm excited but I'm not anticipating for it. I learned my mistakes from anticipating an album when she gave us ARTPOP. I do have faith in her though. 

djBuffoon

Not yet. I wasn't legitimately hyped for ARTPOP until Swinefest. Once I heard which direction(s) she was going in, then I got torn a new one.

Morphine Prince

No, I was SO excited for ARTPOP it was unbelievable. The hype was so much.

I'm still very excited for LG5 but it still seems so distant and the wait isn't as bad because there's so many other Gaga stuff we've been getting, especially AHS. 

During the ARTPOP wait be got almost nothing and it was all pure waiting and delusion. 

Plus, I have more stuff going on in my life right now which keeps me distracted. 

Mobster

This time I'm being carefull not to expect anything specific.... For ARTPOP I expected relatively slow songs that weren't overproduced... I like the album, but it wasn't what I had been waiting for, so it took me a while to digest...

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

monketsharona

I will be when we'll get a few more news about it... For the moment not really...

I'm just waiting patiently and I'd like to be surprised. 

Brooke Hoegan

No, I'm certainly not as excited and I'm greatful there is basically 0 hype from her side

My only expactation is that it will be pop enough for me, I'm kinda done with her experimenting with different styles. Genre is just a way of delivery and I want content this time

Archived