💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Greyson Chance heard the ORIGINAL ARTPOP

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit

You guys remember back during the drought and ya ya ya and Greyson Chance said he heard ARTPOP and that it was amazing....

DID HE HEAR RED FLAME, RATCHET, ONION GIRL, TEMPLE, TINNITUS, IN LIKE WITH YOU, SIRE AND ALL OF THE OTHER LOST BABIES?

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit

Are you insinuating that our ARTPOP isn't amazing?

tumblr_inline_noijkfQxzL1sluzh4_500.gif

OUR ARTPOP was watered down by Interscope and was mishandled by Troy Carter.

I bet all of those 50+ songs Gaga had made for ARTPOP are amazing and are just sitting there on her studio laptop/ DJWS' MacBook. :pray:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

inuborg

OUR ARTPOP was watered down by Interscope and was mishandled by Troy Carter.

I bet all of those 50+ songs Gaga had made for ARTPOP are amazing and are just sitting there on her studio laptop/ DJWS' MacBook. :pray:

None of that has to do with how mediocre AP was 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

OracleMonster

I'm assuming ARTPOP the song since it sounds so sonically different from all the other songs on ARTPOP which means it was probably the first mastered and produced song. I also think that was suppose to be the vibe of the album until they changed all of it. 

Sizzily

You guys remember back during the drought and ya ya ya and Greyson Chance said he heard ARTPOP and that it was amazing....

DID HE HEAR RED FLAME, RATCHET, ONION GIRL, TEMPLE, TINNITUS, IN LIKE WITH YOU, SIRE AND ALL OF THE OTHER LOST BABIES?

I don't think Tinnitus, In Like With You, or Sire existed in January of 2013. I think he only heard the song ARTPOP.

One Banned Boi

Kermit

None of that has to do with how mediocre AP was 

:xtina2: the ARTPOP we got was good though, i'm just wondering how the original sounded when they made it with the direct concept they had in mind.

The title says it was a fact but the op is asking a question?

also I don't see why fans blame Troy and her Label for the album not being absolutely amazing.. Gaga is a big girl and guess what, she can take some freaking accountability every now and then... As fans we shouldn't worship her too closely and lead ourselves to believe she is without fault... Sometimes an artists work just doesn't resonate with the people as much as they think it would.

also I love how fans assume music we never heard is better than what we got just because they need the blind faith that it was someone else's fault and not Gaga's 

Kermit

The title says it was a fact but the op is asking a question?

also I don't see why fans blame Troy and her Label for the album not being absolutely amazing.. Gaga is a big girl and guess what, she can take some freaking accountability every now and then... As fans we shouldn't worship her too closely and lead ourselves to believe she is without fault... Sometimes an artists work just doesn't resonate with the people as much as they think it would.

also I love how fans assume music we never heard is better than what we got just because they need the blind faith that it was someone else's fault and not Gaga's I

:what: I NEVER EVEN said that it was better than what we got...

I love any song Gaga makes and her ideas are ethereal, it's only normal I feel curious about what we never got to shine light on.

the link is in the OP in the first line, click the Greyson Chance part, he definitely heard Gaga material at the time of January 2013.

I love any song Gaga makes and her ideas are ethereal, it's only normal I feel curious about what we never got to shine light on.

the link is in the OP in the first line, click the Greyson Chance part, he definitely heard Gaga material at the time of January 2013.

but what you're saying is that because he said it was amazing it must be different than what we got.

and you like every song she makes? I sure don't. My main beef was with the misleading title that didn't actually match up with what you presented. 

but what you're saying is that because he said it was amazing it must be different than what we got.

and you like every song she makes? I sure don't. My main beef was with the misleading title that didn't actually match up with what you presented. 

Kermit

Hunty...

the link IS IN THE TEXT

if you're still finding it troubling to figure it out then here

https://twitter.com/greysonchance/status/296528172764258304

Kermit

Homer-Walks-Into-Bar-and-Leaves.gif

:lmao:

Archived