Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you feel if Gaga used this look as a basis for her LG5 looks?

Warholian

Featured Posts

Warholian

1MSBuqM.png

doRY1LK.png

This 80s look really struck me when watching tonight's episode. As far as I know this is the first time since 2011 she's had 'madonna hair', an aspect that's actually pretty associated with Gaga herself. How would you guys feel if Gaga employed this 'short-updo' hair, or really her whole look she had for her massacre scene for LG5?

Sort of reminiscent of these

screen-shot-2010-05-30-at-12-32-461.png

tQvqRrL.jpg

(It's like a perfect combination between these two images)

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Kermit

I need more avant garde

it still shocks me how in the last picture it looks as if she was in 2014 but it was 2009

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

It is a perfect look and I loved it on Gaga, even back then during that ShowStudio interview, but I feel like she has already done it much. I wouldn't be disappointed with it, but I am hoping for something new. Maybe even darker hair and far from blonde...for a whole era.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Madonna hair? :saw:

Sorry, but... That's Marilyn's hair and we all know who's been inspired by her :hunty:

I'd love it if she make that Marry The Night hair appear again on a music video or a performance

marilyn-monroe-curly-hair.jpg

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Warholian

I need more avant garde

it still shocks me how in the last picture it looks as if she was in 2014 but it was 2009

How's this for avant garde? ezgif-1452305263.gif

2343D26100000578-2838674-image-7_1416335

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Kermit

How's this for avant garde? ezgif-1452305263.gif

2343D26100000578-2838674-image-7_1416335

YASSSSS :giveup:  this will always be an amazing look

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

StarstruckIllusion

Ooh yes the butch look will snatch (the last one)

1MSBuqM.png

I LOVED THIS LOOK SO MUCH OMG. She was giving me SUCH crazed s-xy steamy early 90s Sharon Stone flash-my-p*ssy-gonna-stab-you-with-an-ice-pick-after-we-f*ck vibes!!!

kiss kiss

RAMROD

How lesbean of ha! :spook:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived