Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG5 First Single Is Called "Vertigo"!

SISTERV

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

BTVvXey.gif

matt boomer :flirt:, my poor thirsty heart :giveup: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofkc

I could take a picture of my dog and say he's in an upcoming Gaga video called woof and people would believe it. Not buying it.

Battle 4 Ur Life

LMAO. what a mess. let the freakshow of fake Gaga rumours begin...one worse than the other...lol

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

SISTERV

hahahah  this is a thing you made up, and by the way, I'm sure you're the one who posted on soundcloud fake snippets of some artrave interludes like the fade away born this way one, and that's by the way you have written the vertigo thing, bc on the interlude things the images looked exactly like this + the font and everything. 

Plus you're the one making  rumours like everyday on here, (examples like the lady gaga new album listening party in some bar you were working lollll) 

#EXPOSEHA

really wish I knew wtf you are talking about

i mean

really?

adamsenigma

How weird it doesn't has any note and it was posted today.. "Spreading online"? I don't think so, hun. Try better.

joemayzzin

its a pretty cool title and very gaga like, she has said herself (don't know where but remember her saying it) that she is a fan of Hitchcock. I mean she did use the same song he used in one of his moviesarrow-10x10.png to the opening of her born this way video!! id be here for the first single being vertigo or something along those lines!

Bradley

Dark and creepy. Reminds me of AHS :creepga:. The title is really cool too - very Gaga.  Please be real. :pray: 

I think monsters are gonna love it but considering how she has 'rebuilt' her image in 2015, the GP will easily get turned off by visuals like this, so if Gaga were to pursue a dark image for LG5, I hope she does it in a way which is pleasant to people.

DiscoHeaven23

"a sensation of whirling and loss of balance, associated particularly with looking down from a great height, or caused by disease affecting the inner ear or the vestibular nerve; giddiness."

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

whirling:

viasmartladieslovestuffdotcom-1424963551

loss of balance...particularly with looking down from a great height: 

qDtaJ.gif

disease affecting the inner ear:

10318_128410259109_78986534109_2309689_4

(the disease in her ear looks gross, and she's obviously in a lot of pain) 

Giddiness:

821125_reaction-lady-gaga-bored-silly-se

THE SIGNS WERE ALL THERE. OF COURSE ITS CALLED VERTIGO

FATCAT

I have a hard time believing this is real but even if it was posting it would be the quickest way to get it cancelled

I'm going to need you to elaborate, because if I'm reading your post right, it makes no sense :emma:

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived