💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is your Gaga Obsession / Addiction taking up too much time & attention?

wahkeenasitka

Is your Gaga Obsession / Addiction taking up too much time & attention?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Is your Gaga Obsession / Addiction taking up too much time & attention?

• Yes - I spend FAR TOO MUCH TIME on this Cult Site.
    • Yes - I really need to reign in the amount of time & energy I spend obsessing over Gaga.
    • Yes - I literally spend 5 hours a day focused on nothing but Queen Gaga.
    • Yes - I need to start attending meetings for Gagaholics Anonymous.
    • Yes - I own a Blog Site, a Twitter, a Tumblr & a LM.com site - all feverishly devoted to Gaga.
    • No - My Gaga addiction, while taking up far too much time & energy, is not as bad as it used to be.
    • No - No amount of time that I spend focused on Queen Gaga could ever be enough... I am the biggest Gaga Stan in the world!!!
    • No - Thankfully I'm in school / have a job and a real life, and I only spend casual amounts of time on this Cult Site. I'm too busy to be a Gaga Addict.
    • No - I'm just a casual Gaga fan.
    • No - I don't even like Gaga... What site am I on?

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

So...... I just have to ask you guys... How much time per day do you spend obsessing over Queen Gaga? 

Do you need to delete your profile from this Cult Site so you can actually get sh*t done in real life? 

Is Gaga taking over your life?!!!!

Do we need to start a Gagaholics Anonymous website? 

8nmjv2.gif

TopazBlue

I checked 4/5 yes boxes :lmao:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Not I, my obsession is pretty evened out with everything else I obsess over and I always get my stuff done. Being here and obsessing is actually my chill time. I am usually overly obsessive about every other thing in my life. I have fun here, following Gaga and being useless.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

XGirlfriend

GGD took FB place in my life.

I haven't been on there since I joined this cult site a few months back :awkney:

holy scheisse

Used to be really obsessed. I would come on here, google her name every day, go on tumblr, rewatch her videos and interviews, etc. 

now i come on here to discuss gaga maybe like 4 times aday for 8 minutes or so, 

my main problem iin terms of wasting time is mindless interneting and checking social networks that i dont partake much in but for some reason continue to stalk everyboy else on

PartySick

Gaga (and by expansion, all of you) is on my mind for about 23 hours a day. I hum her songs while eating, I sing her songs in the shower, I dance to her music, I go to her concerts, I actually talk about GGD and its users in real life.

My obsession doesn't take up enough time tbh.

🖤

Bad Bromance

Gaga (and by expansion, all of you) is on my mind for about 23 hours a day. I hum her songs while eating, I sing her songs in the shower, I dance to her music, I go to her concerts, I actually talk about GGD and its users in real life.

My obsession doesn't take up enough time tbh.

I would give you a paws up but I ran out for the day but I feel ya.  I check GagaDaily on my commute to work in the morning, during my lunch break, and on my commute back home in the evening and then for about two hours at night before I go to bed.

We really need to form a Gagaholics Anonymous, tbh.   :dies:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

PartySick

I would give you a paws up but I ran out for the day but I feel ya.  I check GagaDaily on my commute to work in the morning, during my lunch break, and on my commute back home in the evening and then for about two hours at night before I go to bed.

We really need to form a Gagaholics Anonymous, tbh.   :dies:

That's how you know you have what society would call a "problem" :rip:

You spend enough time on a culture site to like 50 things then want to like more :dies:

We're all such awesome people though, can you blame us :flutter:

🖤

Bad Bromance

That's how you know you have what society would call a "problem" :rip:

You spend enough time on a culture site to like 50 things then want to like more :dies:

We're all such awesome people though, can you blame us :flutter:

Not one bit!   :lolly:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Gaga and this cult site are slowly taking over my life. It started just coming on here once or twice a week, then before I knew it I'm spending all my free time either here or watching Gaga videos on YouTube, and it's only going to increase when LG5 arrives :derpga:

tbqh I don't really mind tho, being a LM is just too much fun!

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Used to be really obsessed. I would come on here, google her name every day, go on tumblr, rewatch her videos and interviews, etc. 

now i come on here to discuss gaga maybe like 4 times aday for 8 minutes or so, 

my main problem iin terms of wasting time is mindless interneting and checking social networks that i dont partake much in but for some reason continue to stalk everyboy else on

all of this exactly

kiss kiss

Depends. During album release times I'm here a lot but during times like now I tend to just pop in few times a day for few minutes. Last times I enter here to check out the entertainment news or even political news since I'm so tired I'm too lazy for more difficult reads.

Archived