Featured Posts

PrinceGaga

That would be pretty devastating tbh. 

Especially since he said "even though it's not serious" so it's a bit :awkney: 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AbuHassan1992

probably not the best idea to bump a thread with a title like this considering what's been happening lately

Gaga did this at The Monster Ball I went to when I was 13 :toofunny: It was at Purdue University and we were all inside and SPW and Jason Derulo had already performed. It was my very first concert and my obsession for Gaga was at a fever pitch and a guy basically walked up on stage after us sitting there for an hour and said that she was sick but at least she rescheduled it and I got to see her 2 weeks after for no extra cost 

• 4 weeks later...
gagaisitalian

This happened when I went to Lana in Dallas on the Endless Summer Tour.

There had been a sever storm/tornado watch all day but we had been waiting since the night before so we just kept waiting it out. Security at the venue said they would let us know as soon as it was cancelled (if it was going to be). Later on, Lana arrived to the venue and even waived at us from inside so we thought everything was good to go. The entire day goes by and they ended up opening up the venue and everything seemed perfect. Courtney Love went ahead and opened the show and there was even a beautiful sunset going down behind the venue...it was honestly a beautiful night. And then we wait an hour after Courtney and Lana was supposed to go on at 9:30 and then at 9:45 they cancelled the show because of "severe weather".

Then everyone got stuck in the parking lot for 2-3 hours after the cancellation and there was never even a drop of rain. Lana's set would've only been 90 minutes.

Still one of the worst days ever lmao.

RAMROD

It happened tho, when you ill you just did. :shrug:

As for Gaga she rescheduled a couple of artRAVE dates in USA cos she was ill. 

Not sure why 1D had to cancelled it than reschedule to later dates? Are they that excited for their split hiatus?? :duck:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ChicaSkas

Sure it would be sad, but why criticize... I would rather they be healthy and alive and well then perform and risk safety or wellness or anything...

I would leave knowing it would be rescheduled, knowing my money would be refunded or that a compensatory date would be scheduled... this has actually happened to me when I went to see Tony Bennett's show in Santa Barbara... a citywide power outage prevented the entire show from happening. This caused a makeup date to be added.

2qb669f.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

On 10/20/2015 at 5:44 PM, Lucifer said:

Kings of messes :applause:

Why why coudln't they just perform without him?

Because Liam and Zayn were the only "daddies" in the making of the group, then Zayn left

if there aint gon be no daddies at a boy band concert, its like grilled cheese minus the cheese. So just flavorless bread.

Archived