💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga will come to Austria again with the next tour?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

NE Thing

she did yes, but it wasn't the new.

renovations for more seats.

oh. Ok

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

Mobster

$365,313

Who edits her Wikipedia pages (?), because it says 7345 / 7345 as though it had been planned... same happened with Peru (at the BTW-ball), I swear half the stadium was empty, but somehow the wikipedia article makes it seem as if it had been a sold out show

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

ViviLittleM

Who edits her Wikipedia pages (?), because it says 7345 / 7345 as though it had been planned... same happened with Peru (at the BTW-ball), I swear half the stadium was empty, but somehow the wikipedia article makes it seem as if it had been a sold out show

Live Nation always reports sold out to Billboard even if it's not. that's why

Mobster

Live Nation always reports sold out to Billboard even if it's not. that's why

Is that taken into account when Forbes calculates her net worth?

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Katsuki Bakugo

I am wondering if she will ever come to my Capital City ever again. She goes to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and even PERTH ( like who even goes there? :fthis:) But you won't come to Adelaide when it is obvious you would get all the gheys flocking to witness you pop your p u s s i on stage!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Qualle1

Big popstars like Lady Gaga usually tour their biggest markets, so I can see her performing in Austria again on her next tour. A lot of die-hard fans from the Balkan states and Eastern Europe will come to see the show in Austria, because she will not perform in these regions. Especially these ticket-sales from abroad are very important for venues/cities like Vienna.

:flower:

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

• 1 month later...
VersaceKing

If she'll do a decent promotion for LG5 there, then yes. With BORN THIS WAY she literally lived there for like a month, did insane promotion and therefore sold out like 20 arena shows in Australia+New Zealand. During ARTPOP era she didn't even came close to Australia, therefore she couldn't even sell well 6 dates....#PromotionIsTheKey.

edit: oh I read Australia instead of Austria :toofunny:

Archived