💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What Should The Third Single From Confident be ?

Versace

Which ?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which ?

• Old Ways
    • For You
    • Stone Cold
    • Kingdom Come ft Iggy Azalea
    • Waitin For You ft Sirah
    • Wildfire
    • Lionheart
    • Stars
    • Yes/Father/Mr.Hughes

Featured Posts

Versace

Hi Demidaily 

so after us all agreeing that Confident is the best release this year

shall we pitch our thoughts for the next single and it's possible killer visual as expected 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

'Kingdom Come' is best saved for the Late winter/Spring time because it wouldn't get anywhere right now with the Holiday season right upon us. 

Right now they should focus on 'Confident' and her 'Irresistible' duet w/ Fall out Boy which is #31 on iKoons :^) 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Paper Gangsta

'Kingdom Come' is best saved for the Late winter/Spring time because it wouldn't get anywhere right now with the Holiday season right upon us. 

Right now they should focus on 'Confident' and her 'Irresistible' duet w/ Fall out Boy which is #31 on iKoons :^) 

OP didn't state it should be released right now

Versace

True but i have a feeling she'll release Stone Cold officially this winter , i mean she said it's the song she wrote to get Nominated for the grammies so must mean alot to her. I don't mind as long this does not lower her single count , we need this album to be milked, 6 singles would be nice , 5 at least. Kingdom Come and Stars are the obvious commercial hits. Old ways is too generic imo even though i love it. Wildfire would make for an awesome steamy summer single , i personally want Waitin For You but doubt it would get released as a single. I get that Lionheart is amazing but as a single? i don't see it doing much but then again same could be said about Waitin For You (i want a visual for it that's why).

father or wildfire

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

The Child

Dark Horse was released in Winter and see how it slayed.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Lion Heart

Dark Horse was released in Winter and see how it slayed.

Yes but Dark Horse was selling well way before it was released as a single... it took attention away from Katey's second single at that time, which was 'Unconditionally' 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived