Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My ArtRave: The ARTPOP Ball Tour Experience

Future Lovers

Featured Posts

Future Lovers

I saw Gaga May 6, 2014 at Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia

Getting the Tickets-January 9, 2014

January 9 is my birthday. I wasn't expecting much because I was 13. Birthday celebrations aren't that big of a deal at that age. Maybe a cupcake and a song and a slew of notifications from my un-used Facebook and on my over used Instagram. I woke up to get ready for school and my Mom greeted me downstairs. She didn't say much but handed me two tickets to ArtRave in Atlanta! I was so pumped and I asked "since when you do you like Lady Gaga?" She said "I don't. But I called Savannah's (a close friend) mom and she said that Savannah did." So that was that. I was going to see ArtRave! 

Arrival at Phillips Arena-May 6, 2014

Mom dropped Savannah and me off. Outside, there was a trailer open with merch and Lady Gaga's hits blaring through the speakers around the outside of the arena. There were a lot of people outside for the doors to have been open to the public for about an hour. Savannah and I decided to get merch post-show and go ahead to our place. We had floor seats about six rows outside of the bar area by the piano. We showed this amazing woman Tina our tickets and directed us to an elevator on the other side of the concourse. We went over and waited in line for a bit and then we were told to get on the elevator. The operator was a woman and was dressed in a very nice red vest and had a ArtRave lanyard. It was really cute! When we got to the ground floor, the doors opened to what looked like a little backstage area. It was a long grey hall. They led us down the hall and at the end, we came out into the main arena and we saw the stage and there was a large white sheet covering the main stage and the runways were just amazing. We got to our places and ere so lucky. The people around us were so nice and they had been to Gaga shows since the first tour and they were so fun! Then, in what seemed like an instant after we arrived, though it was about an hour, the lights went out and Lady Starlight started her set.

Lady Starlight_May 6, 2014

Lady Starlight's set was amazing. The arena wasn't quite full to capacity but everyone was so into the performance and having so much fun! The arena I noticed was a little disjointed as if it was moved around. I saw Maroon 5 here two years before and it was different. I wondered if things had been a little rearranged due to the large stage. It was hard to see Starlight from my spot, but hearing her was amazing. 

Gaga! May 6, 2014

The lights went down and the arena was in a frenzy. It seemed like a flash and the intro was over and Gaga was on stage and "ARTPOP" began. Gaga looked beautiful and sounded beautiful and she was just amazing. Later, we got to "Venus" and the whole crowd was V's up and it was great. Then it was just so whiz by fast and "Just Dance" went by and her biggest hits. By the time we got around to "Gypsy" the two hour show felt like it went by in an instant. The show ended and the arena filed out. Mom picked us up and we went back to the hotel. I only got to see Gaga once, but I was already pumped for my next opportunity!

GloZell Green

You're so lucky, I wish I could've went to the tour here in Chicago, but I'm broke and I'd rather not ask my parents for money :messga: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

A Beaverhausen

I miss the artRAVE - it was such an incredible experience! can't wait for her next tour! this was my Koons outfit . take me back!!!! 

5469b8586760fb080b8b49e7.jpg

LePetitGAGABLover

I miss the artRAVE - it was such an incredible experience! can't wait for her next tour! this was my Koons outfit . take me back!!!! 

5469b8586760fb080b8b49e7.jpg

Omg my mom would kill me if she saw me dressed like that:air:

Because of the penis part

It still slays though 

RAMROD

Such fun story, thanks for sharing.

That was fun read!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FRANK1991

OMG we were in the same show!

Phillips Arena was my first big concert ever!

It was right around the time of graduation (I think graduation was the next morning) so we actually brought out caps to the show (we decided against the black gowns because, well they are all black and boring)

rkzojl.jpg

yes I was wearing the BTWB that got cancelled because they were selling some pretty terrible T-shirts 

It was so funny, because it being the first Hatsune Miku show in America there were a bunch of "non gaga fans" wearing Hatsune Miku shirts. One middle age man was like "do you guys sell Hatsune Miku shirts?"

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Jesse Pinkman

You're so lucky, I wish I could've went to the tour here in Chicago, but I'm broke and I'd rather not ask my parents for money :messga: 

I went to the Chicago date... Alone. :sweat: But I still had a blast, met some cool people then I traveled to NYC the next day. BEST memories of my life. But I'm gonna need some company for the next tour tbh. :emma: 

It's science, bitch

A Beaverhausen

Omg my mom would kill me if she saw me dressed like that:air:

Because of the penis part

It still slays though 

thanks haha actually got the penis part from italy a couple years ago on  holidays! haha I want more artRAVE in my life!!! 

GloZell Green

I went to the Chicago date... Alone. :sweat: But I still had a blast, met some cool people then I traveled to NYC the next day. BEST memories of my life. But I'm gonna need some company for the next tour tbh. :emma: 

Wait are you still in Chicago? Maybe we can go together if I can save :stalkga:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived