💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Artists that would be big if radio actually supported them?

Klou

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

Carly Rae Jepson is my choice. She has so many potential hits on Emotion and it's so sad the public isn't hearing it.

Run Away With Me deserved a #1. :madge:

Lé Ộp Pa

Agree Meghan, AATB was big but not that amount it deserve, LAM was pretty decent tbh, and then Dear Future Husband and Marvin Gaye was snubbed, only 50M AI although 2 songs did well in selling, just hope LIGLY will follow up AATB :pray:

Daredevil

Lady Gaga 

I'm dead serious. I haven't heard any of her songs on the radio for 4 years and I listen to a lot of radio.  

Bradley

Lady Gaga 

I'm dead serious. I haven't heard any of her songs on the radio for 4 years and I listen to a lot of radio.  

Four years? Applause and Do What U Want were all over the radio two years ago in 2013. In my country G.U.Y. was being played as well, oh I forgot Gypsy occasionally.

Loads of people already said Marina and the Diamonds, but damn I'll say it again! This girl makes amazing music, writes and co-produces most of her songs, which all are total bops by the way. She deserves to be so much more successful.

Plus she's got the cutest accent ever. And she's damn too hot.

Definitely Allie X. 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Daredevil

Four years? Applause and Do What U Want were all over the radio two years ago in 2013. In my country G.U.Y. was being played as well, oh I forgot Gypsy occasionally.

Yeah I live in Switzerland :madge:

Miracle

imagine if massive hits like Poker Face or Bad Romance would have been as radio supported as songs like We Belong Together or What's My Name which only were hits due to its radio massiveness

Lady Gaga has only had one problem with the charts: radio. In 2013, her radio problem dissapeared but the new streaming-lack problem came in. Her sales are always on point. I'm sad some of the biggest hits of all time lost kind of its chart-glory because of stupid radio who can't play the lines "Bluffin' my with my muffin0" or "Walk walk fashion baby work it im a free b---h baby"

If Britney chose the right singles and had the radio's backing, she would slay the charts again... ignoring Pretty Girls obviously :rip: Now That I Found You deserved to SLAAAAY

Riot Poof

KYLIE MINOGUE DESERVED BETTER FROM THE UNITED STATES

This is why I'm not patriotic. :madge:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived