💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Artists that would be big if radio actually supported them?

Klou

Featured Posts

I often see artists labeled as "flops" when radio won't even give them a chance, and that's not fair. How can a song or artist be labeled a flop if no one is hearing the music?

So my question to you is which artist gets the shaft from radio, but you think would be successful (or more successful) if radio actually supported them? 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

Allie X. She's so amazing, but she has a small fanbase.

Some of her songs:

And she loves Gaga too. :heart:

Kermit

Marina and the Diamonds, Lana Del Rey and Troye Sivan.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

I came to say Marina and the Diamonds but your last phrase crushed my dreams :saw:

That's fine if you really think casual audiences would like her lol. I'm just saying that to people that aren't thinking it through.

Queen Meghan. :coffee:

She's already big, but I still agree. She gets the shaft even when her songs are selling well. It's weird.

Melanie Martinez, I haven't heard her albums yet but so far her single choices are good and people might dig into her music if the radio played her more.

Lana Del Rey 

Lana Del Rey :reductive2:

I wouldn't say she isn't big? I mean, she doesn't slay Hot 100 but people know who she is

Carly Rae Jepsen is my choice. She has so many potential hits on Emotion and it's so sad the public isn't hearing it.

HolyDelRey

I wouldn't say she isn't big? I mean, she doesn't slay Hot 100 but people know who she is

Yeah she is, but she would be bigger if the Radio would actually support her music, her last 2 albums are definitely underappreciated. If the media supported Honeymoon and Ultraviolence in the way they did with BTD, she would definitely top Born To Die, don't you think so?     

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Yeah she is, but she would be bigger if the Radio would actually support her music, her last 2 albums are definitely underappreciated. If the media supported Honeymoon and Ultraviolence in the way they did with BTD, she would definitely top Born To Die, don't you think so?     

Actually I don't cause Ultraviolence is awful :xtina2: 

Archived