Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if LG5's title was right in front of us all along?

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Warholian

Honestly I actually sort of like 'Time' as a title. A little bit simple but it could grow on me. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure LG5 isn't the title...as R8 wasn't

TIME would go on the same trend of basic one word fitness poster albums...

Plus...how does that sound dark?

Time is one of the darkest concepts that exist in the universe in my opinion. No one can escape it, it's always a limiting factor in life, and it will literally be the end of all of us. Nothing can get darker than that. :laughga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Warholian

Another thought. 

What if the album sonically EMULATES a certain time (like 1989),.... 70's disco perhaps? 

Or specific tracks are meant to emulate specific decades - her looks for the era would be homages to 20th century culture over time. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

I think 'Time' would be a great title, but to be honest I think it's a bit of a reach. "The clock starts ticking" was most likely referring to DJ White Shadow's song. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Warholian

Yeah except they had nothing to say when BTW sold 4 times more than it:awkney: Gags is good 

o glazoll dragon the pople!! 

Or specific tracks are meant to emulate specific decades - her looks for the era would be homages to 20th century culture over time. 

I'd hate that to be honest. She needs to move forward. If she keeps emulating the past, trying to fill the shoes of previous legends and icons, she's never going to become the legend she deserves to be in her own right. 

If she does 70s disco with this album, I want it with a modern twist, like she did with 80s pop on her first three albums.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

What if it's the initials?

The Internal Monster Enigma

Totally improve my egg

Idk.

VESSEL

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

It's "LG5 TIME" :hunty:

7c86026e-4968-4e2b-9a4f-21552b7cb281.jpg

That's totally a hint with the clock in the background. And she looks like Dalí in this picture.

Salvador Dalí - Salvatore - Lana collab confirmed!!1! :kissga:

Yeah except they had nothing to say when BTW sold 4 times more than it:awkney: Gags is good 

'tis just a joke :neyde: 

Spyro the Dragon

Archived