Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if LG5's title was right in front of us all along?

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy

I'm going to keep this short, sweet, and simple. When Gaga posted the photo with the caption "LG5 time", what if she wasn't telling us that it was time to start working on it? What if she was saying that Time is the title of LG5? 

Sure, the reach may be real, HOWEVER, Gaga has left information in plan sight before. After all Gaga did say at the LAST artRAVE "May the clock start ticking". 

What do you think monsters? Could this be a possibility or is it just WAY to easy? 

So, how do would feel about the next album being "TIME" by Lady Gaga? Personally I love its simplicity, and I think its very classic and...timeless. Lol. Everyone can identify with the perception of time, and the record to focus on Gaga's personal experiences throughout the timeline of her life.  

PLUS, none of the Madonna or Katy stans can give it a shady name. NO "THE FLOP" NO "THE FLOP MONSTER" NO "FLOP THIS WAY" and definitely NO "ARTFLOP"

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"May the clock start ticking" - Gaga at the end of the last ArtRave 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Dark Anatomy

"The clock is ticking" - Gaga at the end of the last ArtRave 

:wao:

Imagine all of the interest concepts she have! Melting clock glasses in the vein of Salvator Dali. A huge dance floor with Disco ball clocks. 

yASSsss

i'm pretty sure we already know the title.

posting my list here,so if one of them turns out to be true,i can later claim that i already figured it out-

-Time

-Clock is ticking

-Till next time

-LG5

-Funk the Punk

-Explicit Beauty

-Art of Darkness

-Human Connections

-Breaking Hearts

-Vampire

-Mo+her Mons+er

-Little Mons+ers

-Mons+er4Life

:stalkga:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Dark Anatomy

britney jean already did it :neyde:

Only 20 people actually know and remember this song so I think Gags is good. 

Archived