Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

when everybody thought this was Kety Perry

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

However, Katy and Kimbra sound exactly like each other. It was a shock to me when's found out she did not feature in Somebody That I Used to Know 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

excuse me no

tumblr_mv2jh7QDzX1see4i4o6_250.gif

A beautifully executed and eloquent response. The level of argument that is to be expected from someone who defends an artist like Jessie J, I suppose.

FrankGutz

A beautifully executed and eloquent response. The level of argument that is to be expected from someone who defends an artist like Jessie J, I suppose.

I don't have to defend her :air:  I just like it and that's all, if you think she's try hard i won't change your mind so there's no point to write an essay about why i like her & why i think she's not a try hard, noboy writes or speak eloquent all the time, so why bother? :later:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

I don't have to defend her :air:  I just like it and that's all, if you think she's try hard i won't change your mind so there's no point to write an essay about why i like her & why i think she's not a try hard, noboy writes or speak eloquent all the time, so why bother? :later:

Then why respond to me in the first place? If you really believe that then the option to just ignore my post was very real.

You're right, you don't have to defend her. So why quote everyone that doesn't like her with a response?

FrankGutz

Then why respond to me in the first place? If you really believe that then the option to just ignore my post was very real.

You're right, you don't have to defend her. So why quote everyone that doesn't like her with a response?

You could just ignore the post too if you think she's annoying, yet you gave your opinion & i did mine, i don't find her annoying & you do that's all

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

You could just ignore the post too if you think she's annoying, yet you gave your opinion & i did mine, i don't find her annoying & you do that's all

Yeah I responded to the OP with an actual opinion, which is - NEWS FLASH - what forums are for. You just quoted me and pretty much said "no". If you aren't going to actually continue the conversation then just don't bother.

Archived