• Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

@RedstreakĀ dont ignore me you who.re ur the only person on here that has taste

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Redstreak
On January 26, 2016 at 4:04 AM, Lance said:

@RedstreakĀ are you going to any conventions this summer? :green:

idk if I want to cosplay as Finn ( I know i know AT is not anime but still im going w/a friend) or a kawaii japanese girl :green:Ā how problematic

Ā 

just bought one of each from Ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300975401085?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=600152623673&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

+
http://www.ebay.com/itm/381339790102?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=650541058089&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I got the pink schoolgirl outfit :skull:

Ā 

ALSO...accept my request on FB :crossed:

Ā 

I'm going to Kami-Con this March, though as a worker, not an attendant. I plan to cosplay as Rule 63 Pearl and my friend is doing Rose Quartz with me. I might be doing Momo-Con in May. Def going to AWA in September and plan to do some Undertale cosplays.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• 2 weeks later...
Interlude

I haven't watched anime in so long so I forced myself to start a series and thought I'd share my thoughts hereĀ :happy:

It's calledĀ Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash/Ā Hai to Gensou no Grimgar and it's a bit like a fantasy RPG. The main characters areĀ put into this world without any recollection of their previous lives and they'reĀ forced to adjust to this new way of living and team up to survive. This is kind of where the RPG element comes into play; since there's different guilds when they're trainingĀ eventually in the teamĀ there's a mage, priest, warrior, etc. It's not like they just adjust and become savages killing for rewards though, it's more realistic and human and they struggle to adapt to things. I'm on episode 3 at the moment and I'm enjoying it. I need to get used to anime again so I'm not really sure if it's a flaw or not but the story progression seems a little slow. I'm not bothered by this however; the interesting animation style (the environment looks like it was done with watercolours!), the short length of episodes (standard 20ish mins but I'm used to 1 hour long shows normally) and the characters are keeping me interested (cute protagonist and I can get behind any anime that has a magic witch girl with purple hair). I hate that I won't be able to binge watch it since it's new and being released weekly but I feel like storyline is going to get a lot more interesting

What's the last thing you watched? :)

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

• 2 weeks later...
Riot Poof

Did anyone watch the Gravity Falls finale?

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

SissyFromSpace
3 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

:weeps: omg omg omg i finally had the time to DL season 4 of AT and Steven Universe. Since I wont be having internet until my c.unt landlord comes back, I'll be occupied watching all this shiz. I also have no work for like a week :skull:

:party:

Ā 

Riot Poof
On 11/16/2015 at 11:33 PM, Redstreak said:

@Riot Poof

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

omg mess @ me just watching this.

I'm Rarity (with a side of Applejack).

Redstreak
1 minute ago, Lance said:

:weeps: omg omg omg i finally had the time to DL season 4 of AT and Steven Universe. Since I wont be having internet until my c.unt landlord comes back, I'll be occupied watching all this shiz. I also have no work for like a week :skull:

:party:

Ā 

Season 4 is where Adventure Time gets amazing

Ā 

What did you think about the episode What Was Missing???

Riot Poof
Just now, Redstreak said:

THE GRAVITY FALLS FINALE :giveup:Ā 

It was so good omg. I'm glad my friend and I just happened to stumble upon it before the Grammys.

You think there's gonna be a spin-off with the Stan twins?

Redstreak
Just now, Riot Poof said:

It was so good omg. I'm glad my friend and I just happened to stumble upon it before the Grammys.

You think there's gonna be a spin-off with the Stan twins?

I doubt it. Alex is currently working on a show for Fox

Ā 

However, I found a fan fic about them I'm enjoying :'(

SissyFromSpace
1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

Season 4 is where Adventure Time gets amazing

Ā 

What did you think about the episode What Was Missing???

Now waiT a minute bxtch. im halfway through season 3 of AT. And I've probably enjoyed every episode since S1.Ā 

W2VzvQN.gif

Ā 

anyways, so blessed ETSY and EBAY have all my weeaboo scum desires. Lemme torrent an Anime before I go home.Ā 

W2VzvQN.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Archived