💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Confident the Best Pop Album Cover of 2015?

Dangerous Man

Is it?   

71 members have voted

1. 1. Is it?

• Yes, definitely YES!
    • No, LMAO.

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not even close. 

j356Y1s.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

I hate your fave but you're cute... k bye

OT: Froot exists.

it's okay if you hater her, I don't really care about your fave but her voice is nice. and thanks you too haha k bye

Redstreak

Crybaby and Emotion say hi

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Perhaps it is. For lackluster generic minds with no sense of real artistry and jumps on anything remotely conventionally appealing to generate hype on something measly controversal.

barnabesk

Perhaps it is. For lackluster generic minds with no sense of real artistry and jumps on anything remotely conventionally appealing to generate hype on something measly controversal.

you're brutal.

love it. :teehee:

Love demi, but i still don't see how an album cover that has been photoshopped (to this extent) reflects any level of self love or body confidence... seems contradictory :miley:

Are you kidding? Every album cover has touch-ups. It's not contradictory at all. Your faves album is called "Born This Way" where she's half-woman, half-motorcycle. Was she really born that way? No. Does that make the cover Contradictory? No.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

kevinthesheep

Are you kidding? Every album cover has touch-ups. It's not contradictory at all. Your faves album is called "Born This Way" where she's half-woman, half-motorcycle. Was she really born that way? No. Does that make the cover Contradictory? No.

Every interview I've watched of Demi for this era she goes on about accepting your body for how it is, not giving into societal pressures and loving/taking care of yourself. This is just the way I see it, but what kind of message is it sending to a bunch of young & impressionable fans when on the one hand she is saying 'love yourself, don't change for anyone!!!!!!!' and then her entire body has been made to look what society considers 'perfect' on the cover of her album

Dangerous Man

OMG,  60 votes?  Demi is really getting popular in this site.  Our impact.  lol. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Lion Heart

Yes :coffee: 

/Close forum 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

TimisaMonster

No...

Terrible Photoshop

Weird venom/spiderman shirt?

And the terrible contrast colors in the font...

:wtf:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Every interview I've watched of Demi for this era she goes on about accepting your body for how it is, not giving into societal pressures and loving/taking care of yourself. This is just the way I see it, but what kind of message is it sending to a bunch of young & impressionable fans when on the one hand she is saying 'love yourself, don't change for anyone!!!!!!!' and then her entire body has been made to look what society considers 'perfect' on the cover of her album

Gaga does the same exact thing lol every pop artist does

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

latina twilight

Marina_and_the_Diamonds_-_Froot_(album).

TBH.

I wish she didn't add the title to it, it's a beautiful shot.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived