Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anybody else get nostalgic?

VasilisVas

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

I was 10. I can now only wish I would've cared about pop culture then to experience that icon taking over the world. 

You're ten now. You don't age Hun :excuseu: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Warholian

You're ten now. You don't age Hun :excuseu: 

I've been held back by my teachers and my mom. Not allowed to age, plus I'm grounded so my birthdays get cancelled. My body is of a man's though, babe. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

GloZell Green

I've been held back by my teachers and my mom. Not allowed to age, plus I'm grounded so my birthdays get cancelled. My body is of a man's though, babe. 

Bad Warhol, you've been a very very bad bad boy Warhol.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Warholian

Bad Warhol, you've been a very very bad bad boy Warhol.

yaxpaR.gif

OIM A NAUGHTY FUKBOI

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

AlexanderLevi2

I often reminisce about The Fame Monster era. It was during my senior year of high school which made it even more special. I'll never forget the first time I heard Bad Romance while driving to school one morning, or the first time I watched the video. I remember going to Target to buy The Fame Monster (I also bought Rated R that day too). I remember watching the Grammys that year and cheering Gaga on with my friend in our Gaga T-shirts. I remember when I turned on E! News to watch the premiere of Telephone. I remember dancing to Bad Romance at my school dance. I remember rushing home from school to watch the Alejandro video in the last weeks of high school. It was a very good time :flutter:

this was exactly how I felt during BTW. It came out in May (end of junior year) and then I loved watching the rest of the videos and following her daily. :hor: 

I remember putting Marry The Night in one of my senior slideshows that we presented in a class and everyone had slow country music in theirs then mine comes along and people told me I had the best music and slideshow :queenga:

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived