Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will get a SQ cameo?

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

As we know, Ryan said Gaga asked to be a KKT girl in Scream Queens, do we think she'll get it? Will it be a short role for a scene or if so what do you think it'll be? 

Will it be short, will she play a character for a two part episode, will she be killed by the red devil, what personality will she have? Thoughts?

WhoAskedOpinions

Maybe next season. He almost sounded like he wasn't going to in the video.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Interlude

As much as I love Scream Queens I don't think it really suits Gaga. She's thriving with AHS right now playing a lead character and having a sub-par brief cameo in Scream Queens wouldn't really benefit her

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

I don't know whether i want her to join SQ or not.

It might be fun but i need her to focus on her AHS role. 

freebit

I actually don't think it would be a stretch that she'd show up on the show at some point. Maybe not this season since they're probably already done filming.

If she does it she should play a sorority alumni and serve some Romy and Michele realness with her styling and character.

As much as I love Scream Queens I don't think it really suits Gaga. She's thriving with AHS right now playing a lead character and having a sub-par brief cameo in Scream Queens wouldn't really benefit her

I kind don't think it's the greatest idea either because she already has plum role on the real thing and it doesn't make sense to appear on the off-brand version. Maybe she just wants to try out a fun role though.

andy232000

dont care really, although i can totally see gaga as channels older sister who is a total b---h 

malazam

Better Emma in AHS ending killed by Gagz

another shot before we kiss the other side

Ray of Light

No. It's an okay show, but not very Gaga + she shouldn't if she wants to be taken more seriously in acting. And we all know the show's tragic viewership will only trigger toxic "Lad Fad is the reason the episode flopped!1! xD" responses. 

I think so, if she really likes it like Ryan said

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Ferrer Zorola

No but I'd love it!!! 

dont care really, although i can totally see gaga as channels older sister who is a total b---h 

:giveup:

LIFE IS GOOD

Bad Bromance

If AHS:  Hotel does really good this season and SQ struggles, there's a big chance Gaga may appear to help boost their ratings.  We'll just have to wait and see.   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived