💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG5 Single Date Chosen

GagaKing

Featured Posts

According to Inside the Studio on Twitter, Gaga has chosen a date for the first single off LG5. In the past, this account has been quite reliable. Here is a link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/insidethestudio/status/653990374906724352

Do you think this is real? And do you think this month? I mean, hey, the AHS promo plus a new single during the same time wouldn't be the worst thing for her. Comment below! :later:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Biden

Only insider I real believe is them. So slayyyyy. Bet it's in the next month or 2 before Adele 

I got drunk

Dramatica

She does.

The release date is : SOON

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Tove Lo

I'm mean I would hope she's planning out the era, she probably has been for a while so anyone can really say that. So I can't necessarily say it's a lie but I can't say it's exclusive news until someone says the release date and it's true.

hop on that **** like a maniac

GloZell Green

Okay, say she has a release date that can be anytime, not like we knew that, but thanks. I'll believe when they say a date and it is actually correct. 

tumblr_nw4xkalkeX1ub9cbro1_250.gif

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Tove Lo

Okay, say she has a release date that can be anytime, not like we knew that, but thanks. I'll believe when they say a date and it is actually correct. 

Not us basically saying the same thing 

hop on that **** like a maniac

Chris Evans

they're not reliable they've been wrong plenty of times do y'all actually think an account by the name of "insidethestudio" is legit :air:

Archived